two

With a loud groan, Aeryn sits up from his bed. Aeryn and Alicent went to celebrate Aeryn's succession when they both had a little too much to drink. Well one thing led to another and well.... 

Aeryn sits up, rarely any memory of last night. With the feeling of his blankets against parts of his skin that are usually covered by his night wear, Aeryn looks under to see he is naked. Aeryn tries to remember what happened yesterday when suddenly he heard someone next to him sleeping. 

Looking next to him he sees, Alicent... indecent. ''Seven hells!" Aeryn yells as he stands off his bed but ends up losing his footing and falling onto the floor. The noise seemed to have woken Alicent who also seemed to be confused. Seeing she was not in her chambers, she sits up. 

Looking for the source of the noise she looks down and sees Aeryn, on the floor.... and naked. "What are you doing on the floor?" Aeryn, who seemed to be at loss of words, just point to his chest, gesturing for Alicent to look down, when she did, she almost died of embarrassment. "Did we..." Alicent trails off as Aeryn frantically nods and hums. "Oh, seven hells." Aeryn gets off the floor, making sure to use his hands to cover his man parts, before grabbing his trousers and rushing to put them on. 

Getting dressed, Alicent didn't know what to say. "Uh, i have to go, I'm meeting with someone soon." Aeryn, still not finding the words to say seeing as he just found out that his drunken self-put his cock into his best friend, simply nodded. What Alicent didn't tell Aeryn, was that she was going to meet with his father. 

-

After lying in bed for what seemed like forever, thinking about what happened, Rhaenyra walks into Aeryn's chambers. "Dear sister, where are your manners? Knocking is a thing." Aeryn smirks as he sits up, looking at his sister. "Come with me, I am to meet with Alicent and i want you to come." Aeryn's mind went back to when he found Alicent in his bed, naked. "Uh, no thank you, have fun though." Before Aeryn can lay back down, Rhaenyra walks over and grabs his arm, pulling him off the bed. "Rhaenyra..." Aeryn whines as Rhaenyra shushes him. "You are to be King one day, stop whining." Aeryn scoffs. "Maybe when i become king i'll make you serve cups for the rest of your life, then we will see whose bossy." Rhaenyra laughs as she pulls on Aeryn's arm, making him walk with her. 

-

Aeryn has been kept out of the loop lately seeing as he is still getting comfortable with being back home. Rhaenyra and Alicent filled him in on what everyone has been planning. 

The trio walk through the crypt as they speak. "It's only been half a year since our mother died and already their trying to marry our father off." Rhaenyra said, causing Aeryn to scoff. "Yeah, they're only doing it so that father may have another son, i know they want to replace me as heir." As they stop infront of the big crypt with candles all around it, Alicent speaks up. "You cannot worry at matters of lords and kings, Rhaenyra." Aeryn raises his hand, "But i can." Alicent sends him a glare as he sends her a cheeky grin. 

"And what if your father were to remarry?" Aeryn stays silent. "Your father loves you." He chose you for his heir." Aeryn let out a brittle laugh. "My father did no choose me, him naming me heir was a desperate act because he has no luck in having another son." 

As Rhaenyra and Alicent kneel before the statue, Aeryn decides now is the best time to leave. "I can't do all this sadness; I will see you both later. 

Taking leave, Aeryn goes outside, into the large garden where Valarr awaits. Valarr was far too big for the dragon pit and did not get on well with the other dragons because they were all young and full of energy and Valarr was old and liked to be alone. Finally reaching Valarr, Aeryn reaches his hand out and scratches Valarrs snout. "Hey boy, sorry i didn't come see you yesterday." Aeryn stops scratching for a moment, causing Valarr to push his snout against Aeryn's hand. "Ok, ok, i will continue scratching."