three

Btw - Italics is them talking in Valyrian.

-

A knock on the door stops Aeryn from reading the book he was very much enjoying. "Come." Opening the door, a knight steps into the chambers. "My prince, an emergency session was called for the council and his grace the king would like you to be there. Aeryn groans as he drops the book onto his bed. "Very well, let's go." 

Walking into the council chamber, Aeryn stands next to his sister as his father talks to one of the dragonkeepers. "How is it possible that a dragon's egg was stolen out from under more than fifty dragonkeepers?" The dragonkeeper stands up straighter. "It was Prince Daemon who was the culprit, your grace." Aeryn was confused, wasn't he gone? "Daemon?" Aeryn questioned. "The prince left a missive, which i believe might explain." Otto says.

One of the lords who Aeryn did not bother learning which house hes from, pulled out a tiny note. "It is the pleasure of Daemon Targaryen, the prince of dragonstone, and rightful heir to the iron throne." Aeryn scoffs slightly under his breath. Of course, his uncle would say that. "To announce that he is to take a second wife in the tradition of old Valyria." Aeryn noticed the slight hurt in Rhaenyra's eyes. He knew Rhaenyra used to crush on their uncle when she was younger. He grabs her hand and smiles at her, comforting her. "She is to assume the title of Lady Mysaria of Dragonstone. Her grace is with child and is to have a Dragons egg placed into the babe's cradle. In the custom of house Targaryen." The Lord finished. "The prince has invited you to his wedding, Your Grace. It is in two days' time."

Aeryn wondered what king of Daemon trouble hes gotten himself into lately. "Who is Lady Mysaria?" Lord Corlys asked. "We believe-" The lord is cut off by Otto, "Daemons whore." Everyone went silent. "This is nothing less than sedition." Otto tells them. "I strongly agree sire." The lord agrees. "My brother wishes to provoke me. To answer is to give him what he wants." Viserys finally speaks up. The lords continue to talk until Rhaenyra interrupts them. 

"What egg did Daemon take?" She asked. "The egg was dreamfyer's, princess. The same that you picked for Prince Baelon's cradle" The dragonkeeper replied. Aeryn was shocked. Daemon definitely stole that particular egg just to piss of his brother. 

Before anyone else can talk, Aeryn storms out of there. 

-

After cooling off for a moment, Aeryn leaves his chambers, only to be stopped by Rhaenyra. "Come with me." Aeryn looks at his sister in confusion. "Go where?" Rhaenyra smirks slightly. "We will go to Dragonstone and get the egg back ourselves. Otto is already going."Aeryn frowned. "And what did father say about this?" Rhaenyra awkwardly smiled, "That we shouldnt go.." Aeryn thought about it for a moment. ah what the hell. Aeryn nodded. "I'll go get Valarr." 

Soon enough both siblings were on their dragons, racing towards dragonstone. Aeryn almost forgot what it felt like, the breeze, oh how he missed it. 

Soon enough they reached Dragonstone. Aeryn saw down below as everyone looked up in awe at the huge dragon, who's wing alone covered almost the entire area. Valarr was far too big to land on the bridge, so Aeryn just stayed in the air, waiting for his sister. 

His sister and Daemon talked for some time, but after successfully retrieving the eggs, both siblings were now on their way back to Kings Landing. 

-

When they landed, a guard was told to escort them to the king's chambers, which pretty much meant that they two of them were fucked.