One - Underaged Magic

"He's the one who blew her up, he's the guilty one!"

    "Me? You aren't so innocent here for attacking Vernon!"

    "So?! You--!"

    "Both of you, enough!" the third and final voice shouted. The set of twins both froze, their mouths snapping shut as they quit facing one another and slowly turned towards the larger and much older man. The man let out a puff of air, pinching the bridge of his nose he sucked it right back in, "neither of you are innocent so I suggest you drop your accusations towards one another already," he sighed, waving his hands, "just... just quit shouting. You're not in trouble."

    The older twin of the two gasped, "but we broke the law, sir!" he said, his words shaky from his throat and all the arguing.

    The man, Cornelius Fudge, sighed again before a smile pulled onto his lips. "Well, I may have lied a little. Harry, you're not in trouble. Sarah Jane on the other hand, I'll deal with her in a moment."

    "What?" the younger spat, "that's unfair! He used magic too!"

    "Unwillingly."

    "What?"

    Fudge gave a soft shrug as his hands fell into his pockets, "earlier this evening, your uncle's sister was located just south of Sheffield, circling a chimney stack. The Accidental Magic Reversal Department was dispatched, and she's been properly punctured and her memory modified. She has no recollection of the incident whatsoever." He explained, walking around the desk behind him and sitting down in the brown (uncomfortable) wooden chair.
    "It was non-verbal magic and it's a very common thing for young wizards and witches to do. It's not something you can control just yet, so these mistakes do happen."

    There was a look of relief on Harry's face, but Sarah Jane's was quite the opposite. Her cheeks were red from the anger boiling inside of her, her fists balling up into her nails as her thoughts got ahead of her. If only she were Harry. "You're going to kick me out of Hogwarts, aren't you?" she asked dully.

    Harry's face fell, "wait, you're going to kick her out? Don't kick her out of Hogwarts, sir!"

    Sarah Jane wanted to cry, "don't send me back to them! Merlin -- don't send me back to the Dursley's if you--" she froze, her lips practically zipping shut just by the look Fudge had now given her. A lump came into her throat as she looked down at the floor, the voice in her head telling her off. Idiot.

    Cornelius Fudge wasn't fond of Sarah Jane. He, like many others, believed in Harry Potter, but at the same time as many others didn't like to think of the girl in the light they did Harry. Sarah Jane was an identical copy of Harry, but the two did not act the same.
    When the two were younger, Harry had bizarre cases occur to him, such as his hair growing back overnight after being cut, or his uniform being dry and clean in seconds after being doused in mucky water. Sarah Jane had the unexplained happen to her as well, but not so much in a good way. If it was good for her, then it was bad for another, such as getting away from bullies just to learn they'd drastically hurt themselves by running into a pothole that'd never existed before, or pranks made for her backfiring and harming the trickster themselves. Random pots would fall from windows without them being touched or unstable, black cats would follow her -- the stereotypical witch in a book that kids dreamed of.

    One time she'd been locked in the cupboard for a week just for Dudley somehow falling into a manhole that'd never existed seconds before.

    When the twins learned about the truth of their parents, Harry was quickly thrown into the spotlight. The day they first entered the Leaky Cauldron, Harry was grabbed and greeted by almost everyone, others gave odd looks at Sarah Jane, only one person had shook her hand gratefully that day.