kidnap

Hello beautiful readers ❤️

Your vote means a lot to me. Please if you are liking the story then why don't you people vote ??? Guys it hardly take a second to vote.

I will not update regularly if I don't get a vote. If you don't want to vote then it is your wish I will be waiting for your precious vote till then tata bye bye.... 😂

"Are you sure shivanaya?" Prithvi asked while raising his eyebrows. Shivanya finds him hot and same time scary.

"Yeah. I am sure," Shivanaya said and again start drinking water to avoid looking at him. Prithivi smirked and start enjoying his wine while staring at her nervous form. Shivanya kept the glass on the table and looked at him.
"So now you are clear. I think I should leave now" Shivanaya said. She stood up just then she felt dizzy she turned around but blackness took over her while Prithvi come toward her and held her. He felt his heart beating faster and he feel peace. He lift her and looked down at her and smile.
"Beautiful" he whispers and walks away.
While her friend calls her but Shivanya not picking up their mobile. Prithvi is looking at his long-lost love his anyaa. She is looking so different but still the same. He comes closer to her and looks at her feature carefully she has the same pointed nose and small pump lips and chubby cheeks. Only her hair is different, at that time her hair color was dark black but now her hair color is a combination of black and a little bit of light brown.
Then he listens to the voice of a vibrating phone. He checks Shivanaya's phone and finds Shiv is calling her. He holds Shivanya's finger and unlocks the mobile. He messages them that she went home. And Prithivi opens her mobile gallery and finds that there are many photos with ugly looks
"Why did she hide?" Prithivi thought. Then he kept the mobile aside and took her way.

In the morning shivanya open her eyes and hissed in pain because of a headache. She put her hand on her forehead and look around and find herself in the new room then she remembered that she was with the king. She runs toward the door in fear and tries to open it.
"oh no !!! He locked the room" Shivanya whispered. And she looks around to find the widow but there is none. Just then the door gets open and she looks at King who is in a black suit.
"I see you are awake," Prithivi said.
"why I am here, " shivanya asked.
"because you fainted," Prithvi said then the door knock and he open the door to find a maid coming with food after she left, Shivanya looked at Prithvi while he is busy looking at food.
"the..nk you!! But I should leave now. My parent must be worried about me" Shivanya said and walked toward the door.
"you're welcome, Mis Roy," Prithvi said and Shivanya ignore looking at him in fear, she only nodded. She tries to open the door when the door does not get open her eyes wide in fear. Prithvi chuckles seeing her expression.
" why the door is not opening," shivanaya asked and look at him in fear. Prithivi walked toward her making her already heart beat faster. Prithivi is hearing her heartbeat faster making him smile.
"Are you afraid of me ?" Prithvi asked her and stop walking.
"of course, n..ot" Shivanaya said ignoring eye contact.
"Great then, why don't you have breakfast," Prithvi said.
"no!!! I...I wanted to go home" Shivanya said.
"don't make me repeat Miss Roy," Prithvi said
"you bloody vampire I wanted to go home don't you understand this "Shivanya's mind yelled.
She walked toward the bed slowly and sat looking scared. Prithivi also dragged the chair toward her making her more scared.
"By the way, I have to ask you something," Prithvi asked. Shivanaya look at him and nodded.
"you know you are another person I met who ask me if I have a twin brother with the same face? " Prithvi said and Shivanaya's head snapped in his direction in shock.
"Are you telling me the truth? Someone also asks you this?" Shvianaya asked him not able to believe that he is not that king vampire. Prithivi nodded his head finding Shivanaya relaxed and smiling looking at him making his heart beat faster.
"Thank God!!! " shivanya said loudly making him look at her in amusement.
"Why don't you tell me that yesterday," shivanaya asked and start eating the sandwich. Prithivi blinks his eyes multiple times to know what is happening to her suddenly, for a moment ago she looked like a scared rabbit.
"you don't give me time to tell you," Prithivi said and look at Shivanaya who is eating the food with a happy smile.
"let's forget that," Shivanaya said.
" what happen to you suddenly a moment ago you are looking scared but now. " Prithvi cut off by Shivanaya
" Now, not!!!!! right???" and he closed his eyes in anger nobody dares to cut him off while he was saying something. Prithivi nods.
" why are you not eating ???" shivanaya asked.
"I had my breakfast," Prithvi said.