King?????

Hello, Reader 💓

Please vote !!!!!!! Your vote means a lot to me. I am waiting for your vote and comment.

"I never thought your behavior will change to this extent," Prithivi thought sitting beside her. 

"shivanaya wake up," Prithivi said and Shivanya slowly open her eyes and sit and start rubbing her eyes while all-time Prithvi is looking at her find her cute. She looks at him and looks away angrily.
"let's go inside," Prithivi said and stood up.
"I am not going anywhere I am liking this place," Shivanya said and start tying her hair in a bun. Prithvi takes a deep breath to calm himself down.
" you are my responsibility now get up" Prithivi orders her. Ignoring him she starts humming a song. Which makes Prithivi angrier at her. He went toward her and hover over her at vampire speed making Shivanya shocked and look at him with wide eyes. Prithivi smells her which made him calm down. They both are looking at each other and Prthivi can hear her blood flowing in her body. He bites her lips to control that urge to taste her. He knows that he would love her blood. Shivanya is not the same and he knows that if he wanted to make her submissive like his Anya, he should say her the truth. She can't all time disrespect him.
Shivanya is nervous and looking at a handsome devil, his hair falls on her. His whole body is covering her small frame. But that handsome devil is looking so handsome to resist.

His perfect feature is so perfect to resist him and his body is also perfect even though he covers with clothes I know it would be mindblowing. His beard is making him hot which I notice more because of his closeness.
"But he is heavy, " her mind said.
"Mr. Prithivi what are you doing???? " shivanya asked him. He did not say anything to her and put his nose on her neck making her freeze and goosebumps cover her neck she is liking him closer to her, and she felt the butterfly dancing in her stomach. Prithivi is trying hard to not bite her. His fang comes out and his beast wanted to bite her. He comes closer when Shivnaya pushed him with all her force. Which made Prithivi fall to another side, Shivnaya's eyes get teary, and look at him in anger. She stood up and find Prithivi looking at her still lying with shock and he knows that he did wrong. He expects she will now cry which usually Anya does. But what he did not expect this Anya's reaction.
"what the bl**dy hell was that?????" shivanya yelled at him at the top of her voice.
"you bl**dy !!!! How dare you ?????? Don't you think that I will cry as others do? I am Shivnaya Roy" Shivnaya said and left for her room because she can't do anything to him what if he kill and beat her?? It is better to leave him alone. While Prithivi is looking at her in shock.
" she is not my Anya" Prithivi whispered.
" but that was hot." Prithivi thought.
"I should be angry with her but I am smiling. I always wanted that Anya should be a brave and strong-headed woman like a real vampire queen. Now looking at her, she sure will this time rule with me equally."
All the vampire guards and the maid are looking at Shivanya when she enters the mansion. She finds everyone looking at her in shock and horror. She is already frustrated with Prithivi now them. She looks at them and smirk.
"don't you have other work to do rather than eavesdropping on us all time???? What are you looking for now ???? Get the hell out of here" Shivanya yelled at them loudly which was also heard by Prithivi who is walking back to the mansion. He smiles listening to her, she behaves like a queen here.

I went there fast and look at them their head is down while walking for their work while Shivayana is looking at them in anger. She is looking so beautiful when she is angry. She looks at me and looks away in anger. Shivnaya wanted to beat Prithivi for crossing his line today but she can't because she can't deny that she also loves to feel him near her. When he is about to come closer, she comes out of the spell. She is angry with Prithivi but more than that with herself.

"What???" ranvijay yelled ask.
"yeah, she yells at me and then maids," Prithivi said to Ranvijay.  He said everything to Ranvijay. Ranvijay also gets earful shouts and lectures from Prithivi because of Shivanya. He also curses himself for that but if he knows that she is his Queen then he can't even imagine to did that to her.