Chapter 7

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

"My father is here?" I ask
Oin nods, "He found out that you are here and he wants to talk to you"
I sigh, "Great, well I might as well get this over with."
Fili rubs my back, I glance over my shoulder at him and smile, "I'll be back, I don't know if it will be a good idea if a dwarf comes down with me"

Fili nods and I give him a quick kiss on the cheek, I rush out of the room and to the entrance of the building. I see Thorin and my father talking, I walk out calmly and stand off to the side in front of my father. He turns his head and stares at me

"Y/n, you look ... nice" he says looking at the dress
I smile slightly, "Thank you father"
"Although I told you not to leave the house, I will let this slide as long as you come with me." He says crossing his arms
"Where?"
"To Dale, I need to speak with the leader who brought the people there"
I nod, "Okay, let me say goodbye to some peopl-"
"No, we go now"
"I don't have my bow!"
"I have more"
"But it's my bow!" I exclaim
"I will keep your bow and the rest of your weapons save Lady Y/n" Thorin says
I look at him cautiously and nod slowly, "Okay, tell Fili that I will be back."

He nods and I follow my father to his Elk, he jumps on it and I follow suit. Once we are on it the Elk starts to move towards Dale. I look back and see that Fili is now sitting next to his uncle, I frown slightly and wave to him. He waved back and blows me a kiss, I smiles and pretend to grab the kiss and I put it to my heart. He smiles and I turn my head forward again, I see a glimpse of Dale. My father hurries up the elk, I see part of our army outside of Dale.

"Why is part of our army outside of Dale? I ask
"There to be a war, I am willing to help if Thorin wants out help." he says hopping off of the elk once we get in front of a tent

My father holds out his hand and I grab it, I slide off the elk and straighten my dress.

"Lady Y/n?"
I look up and see Bard, "Bard! How are you?"
He shrugs, "As good as we can be"
I nod, "That makes sense."
"Lord Thranduil" Bard says bowing
My father bows his head, "It is nice to meet you"
"Same to you."
"Lord Thranduil!" I hear a booming voice exclaim

I look over and see the wizard that my dream was talking about, my eyes widen and I shake my head. It can't be him, I look again and nothing has changed.

"Gandalf" My father says walking into the tent, he ushers me to follow him.

I walk into the tent and stand near my father, it looks like my father has brought a chest of something for the town. I hear a noise outside of the tent and turn around, I grab my fathers sword and point it outside of the tent. Suddenly Bilbo steps out, I gasp and put the sword down.

"Bilbo what are you doing here!"
"I have something that could make it so Thorin will agree with you" He says
I look at him curiously and he pulls out the arkenstone. My eyes widen and I hear Gandalf gasp a bit.
"Bilbo how did you get this?!" I exclaim, "Thorin turned the whole building upside down to find it and you had it?"
He shrugs, "He didn't need it, he is so insane already without it imagine him with it."
"So you are willing to give it up to us though so we can give it to him?!" I ask shaking my head, "Bilbo your logic makes no sense"
Bilbo looks down and my father comes over to me, "We will take it and we will try to get him to make peace."
My father looks at me, "Did you find our gems?"
I shake my head, "I didn't get the chance"
My father closes his eyes and rubs his temple, "You had one job"
"Well I'm sorry that I cannot control when I randomly pass out for days on end, or if I get attacked, or if I have my nightmares and can't thing straight for days"
"Then maybe you should have stayed at home!" He yells
"Home does not have answers!" I exclaim throwing my hands up, "You want to know the messages I got from my dreams when I was at home?"
He raised an eyes brow, "What?"
"They told me to leave, find a wizard, find someone who could help because YOU couldn't"
My father looks down he was about to say something when I shake my head, "I'm done having you push me around and have you believe that you just know what's best for me, when you don't!"