(1) Dimension to the Mansion

Mason is at university, he shares a dorm room with another college student who isn't interactive. Mason recently ended a long-term call with his bff, Aadiv. He studies after the call and immediately gets ready for bed. Mason goes to sleep, hugging a dino plush. The next day, he wakes up, does his daily morning routine, and goes to the dining hall for breakfast. Several minutes later, he strides back to his dorm room to call Aadiv. Aadiv normally answers back to Mason's calls in a flash but presumably, he doesn't answer for the first time. Mason finds this odd, so he decides to drive to Aadiv's place to see if he's okay.

He arrives at the house and rings the doorbell. Mrs. Maxwell (Aadiv's Mother) answered, sobbing. Mason tries his best to comfort her, it helps a little. He then asks her why she is sobbing. She reluctantly explained that Aadiv had ran away and left all of his belongings, this morning, she searched everywhere for him and there was no trace of him left. She additionally explained that she already had contacted the police but for some reason, they did not take her seriously and just left.

A cold chill went down Mason's spine, he didn't know what to say or how to react.. So he awkwardly left Mrs. Maxwell's house and started searching for Aadiv. He asked citizens if they had seen Aadiv, they didn't know who Aadiv was as expected. Mason hurriedly went to Aadiv's favorite tree, but he wasn't there, it was dead silent. Then all of a sudden, the sky started to get super dark though it was only morning. Mason then saw an unknown man sprinting in the corner of his eye.

Mason quickly followed the man in hopes of the man knowing at least something about Aadiv. Mason hides behind a wall and watches the man open a portal, the man slowly steps into it, but the portal doesn't close. Mason thinks for a long 5 minutes and decides to jump in the portal. The portal closed as soon as he jumped in.

Mason feels as if he is shifting somewhere extremely far.. his body trembles and he starts rapidly shaking.. he then feels as if his body was shapeshifting and stretching longer and longer.... He sees fast moving stars everywhere as his soul leaves his corpse.. His corpse dissolves into the dark air.... moments later, everything goes black...

410 words