(7) Could Be Anyone

Jackson called everyone to the theatre room to explain the 3rd game. Everyone arrives there and takes a seat, Jackson steps upstage to start explaining how the game works. "Introducing the 3rd game! It's called 'Mystery Murder', a player must kill another TONIGHT! If no one is eliminated by tomorrow, you will all be tortured! Once a player is found dead, there will be an investigation. Gather information and discuss! After that, you all must vote for who you believe it is. If you vote the correct murderer, the game will end and that player will suffer! But if you vote for the wrong murderer, the game will go on until the murderer is found. If the murderer wins, they can take a player with them and leave my mansion while you guys stay here forever!"

The theatre room awfully grew quiet until Jackson spoke up again and politely asked "Any questions?" No one raised their hand as he stood there, waiting for questions. "Okay, you may all leave! The game starts tonight!" Everyone quietly left the theatre room, whispering.

Mason went to the kitchen and saw that Minji made dinner for everyone, most participants had some appetite so they came to sit and eat at the table. The sky started growing darker, causing the entire mansion to look like a lost forest, so Minji turned the dining room table light on. The room was dead silent until someone decided to speak up "Soo.. wanna hear a little joke....?" Vinny nervously asked, playing with his food. No one answered so he decided to do it anyway "Why can't dinosaurs make jokes.....?" No one answered. "Heh.. that's because they're......dead..heh, that wasn't great.." Vinny awkwardly joked. After dinner was over, the participants went to different places around the mansion while Mason anxiously sprinted to his dorm room; he let Austin in, firmly closed the door, and gently slid under his bed for tonight. A couple of hours passed and Mason somehow fell asleep, so did Austin.

Mason woke up the next day, he crawled out from under the bed and saw that Austin was gone. "Oh no oh no oh no oh no.." Mason quickly got up to his feet and rushed out the door looking for Austin, but thankfully he was still there, he sighed in relief. Kim-Ly asked everyone to report to an empty room so she could count how many participants were left. They arrived to an empty room and the participants stood in random places, Kim-Ly stepped away and started counting. "..two....three.....four, five, six....seven.....ten, eleven." She awkwardly paused with a confused look on her face.

Kim-Ly: "Eleven? But I could've sworn there was twelve of us left.."
Ash: "Uhm, where's Vinny..?"

The commotion of frightened souls started to fill the room; some started searching for Vinny as the others scattered around, wishing these games would end already.

Jamila believed that Vinny was just planning another prank, or so she thought. She opened the bathroom door and froze in horror. The bathroom mirror was shattered with blood stained all over as Vinny's corpse lied face-first on the cold tile floor along with a knife that looked like it was shoved deep down inside his back with blood gushing out. She stepped away, closed her eyes, and let out a painful scream. Some participants rushed over and saw the crime scene; Alex puked on Evander after seeing the crime scene.

Jackson appeared out of nowhere with a huge smile on his face "Oh my! It appears someone has died!" No one said anything "What are you ghosties waiting for? Start the investigation!" Saying that, he slid away into the darkness.

+~Evidence~+
•a pair of scissors in the victim's hand
•short black strands of hair
•large knife
•broken shards of glass
•torn piece of white clothing

After the investigation, Jack-O-Freak reluctantly decided to help a little and inspected the evidence, he then configured the main suspects.

Main suspects:
^Kim-Ly
^Alex
^Austin
^Ash