(3) Unnnamed Chapter

-HELLO!1!1!1! Quick little note here that I DEEPLY apologize for not uploading another chapter for 4-5 days... School take up time yk 🙁 Anyway I hope yall enjoy this chapter 🤭🤭

Vinny followed by Mason creeps up behind a wall and spots a yellow coated man with angel wings and a halo, crying in the middle of a hall. "I can't do this anymore.. It's too much pressure, I can't take it anymore, please.. just let me go home....Where I belong.." He stammered & sobbed.

Mason wondered who the man was pleading to, because no one else was there, but him

Mason wondered who the man was pleading to, because no one else was there, but him. The man suddenly got up and slowly walked somewhere else, moments later, another yellow coated man without the halo and wings twirled around the hallways in joyfulness. "Jimmy squee! Jimmy squoo! I love me and I love you!" He chanted, he then randomly started break dancing and Vinny couldn't hold in his laugh much longer and bursted out laughing. Mason tried to run and hide but Vinny's laughter caught the man's attention. The man approaches Vinny & Mason. The man is very tall and has pastel yellow hair, dark eyes with no pupils, pink thick lines running down his eyes, and a big perfect smile. He also wears a pastel yellow and blue ankle length coat, a collared light blue shirt with rectangular shapes for buttons, and a big pastel pink bow. Lastly, he wears black pants with high black heeled boots. "Heya! My name's Jackson, Welcome to my Mansion! A place where you may have freedom!" He greeted.

Mason & Vinny didn't answer. "I- uhh, any questions? Make this quick! We're starting soon~!" Jackson joyfully asked.

Vinny: "What's up with you bruh? You're suuuuuper weird!!"
Jackson: "What do you mean? 😇"
Vinny: "At first, you were crying, then suddenly you grew taller and started twirling around! And then and then you started breakdancing!! What kind of silly place is this?? 🤣"
Jackson: "Hm, an Interesting one!"
Mason: "Hey, have you seen a man my age named Aadiv Maxwell by any chance?"

Jackson shrieked for a split second which caused Mason to suspiciously gaze at him. He ignored his question and joyfully said: "Another person here? Perfect! We have enough players now!". Jackson asked everyone to head over to the theatre room, it took a while since some ghosts didn't know how to navigate around his mansion. Finally, everyone arrived at the theatre room and took some seats. The room looked extremely dark, the only light source was coming from the stage lights. Jackson went upstage, next to him was Simone Pump, and another pumpkin creature (the other pumpkin creature looked similar to  Simone but didn't have any white dots for eyes, it had a slightly more saturated orange color and actually had sharp teeth in its carved mouth).

Jackson: "Welcome to Jackson's Mansion! An amazing place in the ghost world!" "Before you ask, the answer is yes! Everyone here is already dead!"
"The gentleman on my left side is Simone Pump!"
Simone: "Oh why hello everybody, I work here.." (he said in a sweet + nervous tone)
Jackson: "And the jerk on my right side is Jack-O-Freak!"
Jack-O-Freak: "Who are you calling jerk— Excuse my attitude, I also work here I guess..?"
Simone: "You guys are all trapped here and you all will be participating in a few games. I wish I could set you all free though.."
Jack-O-Freak: "If you loose the game, you will go to H-E DOUBL-"
Simone: "Jack-O-Shit! Not now, you're going to scare the participants!"
Simone: "Ah- Anyways.. If you beat the game, you may move onto the next game.."
Jack-O-Freak: "AND IF YOU LOOSE-"
Simone: "SHHHHHHHH"