(8) The Fourth Game

His brain was filled with negative thoughts that just couldn't leave.. he eventually fell asleep a few hours later...

The next day, the sky was still that same greyish color with no signs of the sun. Mason gradually opened his eyes in hopes of arousing back in his college, but he was still trapped inside the mansion. He dozed off for a couple of minutes until Minji randomly came out of nowhere, looking directly at him as she firmly shook his arm "Wake up, wake up. We have a special guest." She whispered. "I don't want to he here anymore." Mason mutely replied, but she insisted, so he reluctantly got up from his bed and followed her to the mansion entrance where the security guards stood by the double doors.

Some of the remaining participants were surrounding a floating screen in the same spot where the first game took place. Mason stepped closer to take a look, a floating head played on the screen, he stepped a bit more closer and it was..

 Mason stepped closer to take a look, a floating head played on the screen, he stepped a bit more closer and it was

Charlie's head on a greenish screen background??

"Fellow ghost beings, please step away and let me introduce myself. I am a Charlie Rhen Jones Alter Ego! You can call me ScreenTeen if you want. I was created not too long ago, feel free to ask any questions!" He greeted. Kim-Ly approached the screen and asked if he was really Charlie or another clone or version of him. "Well.. I am pretty much a clone or possibly another version of him! All I remember was opening my eyes and seeing you guys." He replied in a polite manner. "Ooh! What can you do screenteen?" Jamila asked.

He didn't answer, instead, a dragon fruit emoji appeared on the screen. "Touch my screen!" He kindly insisted. Jamila extended her arm and gently tapped on the screen with her finger, before she could pull her arm away, the emoji disappeared and a dragon fruit appeared on her hand "Woahh!!".

ScreenTeen: "It's 100% edible! Give it a shot whenever you have time!"
Jamila: "I will, By the way, you're so cool!"
ScreenTeen: "Thank you very much! ^v^"

Time ticks by.. the participants wander around the mansion.. some find new rooms.. one begs the headmaster to just set them all free.. another snoops around places that are off-limits.. two decorate the double-stairs out of boredom.. three wander around the library.. And time ticks by again....

.

.

..The pumpkin creatures search around the mansion, making sure there are no messes... Jackson is very busy working on the next game in a large dark room filled with lights, he places his right arm in between two open glass walls. He then pushes a green square-shaped button with his free hand to test it, but the walls immediately close, crushing his forearm. "sccccccrrrchhhhhhh!" He let out a painful but quiet screech.

He tried to push a blue square-shaped button but It was too late, his forearm was completely detached from his body. He let out another quiet screech as black blood started flowing from the detached forearm, he cringed so hard and somehow put his freehand through the glass wall like a ghost and took his forearm out.