(6) Anyways Hi

Reminder/Disclaimer: this is like some sort of filler chapter but it's interesting, ik some people hate fillers but I recommend u reading this because I did introduce one last character + theres like some important info. And no I have not forgotten about Jackson's games; matter of fact, the next game is in the next chapter.

Previously on WTJM: Charlie & Kai were recently eliminated from the second game..

The next day, the sounds of voices & crying had woken up Mason, the sky was still a foggy dark color with no sign of the sun. There was also a very lack of light beaming from the window. He sat up and saw Austin sitting on his own bed, crying about Charlie, Kim-Ly sat right beside him, trying to get him to calm down. Mason felt really bad and crept out of the room to maybe try to get some more info about Aadiv's disappearance. He went through the halls and came across a library, he went inside and saw an exhausted looking librarian sitting behind a desk with long brown hair, tan skin, glasses, black pants, and a designed shirt with different shades of green, he also has a name tag that has "Jonah Xe" written on it, and "John for short" written on the bottom of the full name. Mason approaches the guy.

John (librarian): "Hello, welcome to the Library. How may I help you?"
Mason: "Do you have any detective books? Or a book about 'how to find a missing person'?"
The librarian yawned and gave him the two books he needed, Mason was about to thank him until the librarian fell asleep on the desk. "Thank you" He awkwardly whispered as he went to one of the tables in the library; he sat down, opened up one of the books, and started speed reading through it.

~With the other participants~

Ash and a white dressed woman (with long black hair, light skin, a flower crown & silver tiara, transparent leggings, and white heels.) named Liling Fuchsia, were both walking through the hallways & chatting about something until Ash runs into an invisible string and a whole bucket of snakes bombarded on his head, he started running & screaming as Liling quickly backed away, she looked offended. "WHAT THE FUCK!? AGHH!! WHOEVER DID THIS- UGH YOU LITTLE DIPSHIT!" Ash snatched all of the snakes off of his head and they squiggled away. Then he heard a giggle "Teehee! Gotcha!" Vinny chuckled and came out from the shadows, he hurriedly told Ash that the snakes weren't real... "If the snakes aren't real, then why were they... moving..?" Liling asked in a shocked tone.

Vinny: "Wait what? But I, I could've sworn- they-they were fake!"

Ash glared at Vinny and stormed off, followed by Lilling; She felt really annoyed about the prank because it was very unexpected, she hates unexpected things and surprises.

"Ash wait.." Vinny whispered in a shakey tone, he picked up one of the snakes and it was true, they are real, he threw the snake and started speed walking to the opposite direction with tears in his eyes "Fuck! I messed up.. why does this happen every-time!? You know what Vinny? I'm done with pranks, for good!" He spoke in his mind.

"Well I'm glad you quit!" Jackson appeared out of nowhere, Vinny froze in embarrassment "You did not just read my mind-" he murmured "Oh yes I did! I had swapped the fake snakes with real ones to teach you a little lesson!" Jackson confessed. "Well I'm leaving!" He shouted and stormed off to his dorm room.

~Meanwhile with the others~

Jamila & Alex were both baking muffins in the kitchen for everyone to get their minds off of things, Jamila got the ingredients while Alex got the utensils.

(Jamila is the one with the double pink bows, Alex is on the left side.)

)