(4) The First Game

Mason wakes up the next day, pondering about Aadiv, he gets up to look out the window and sees the dark grey sky with fog, clouds, and no sign of the sun. He looks around and doesn't see his roommate nor Vinny. Someone then knocks on the door, Mason answers it, an npc shows up. She has long black hair with a white bunny-bow headband, black eyes, and fair skin. She also wears a long-sleeved white collared crop-top with the same pants as Bailey. The npc approaches Mason "Hello! I am Minji Lufuyu, I am an npc from Jackson's Mansion! Do you need anything?" She introduced "Not really, but do you know what Jackson is up to? Perhaps, where's Aadiv?" He asked.

Minji: "I'm not sure I understand, but you can follow me to the dining room, I made breakfast for everyone!"

Minji accidentally walks into a wall twice and navigates to the dining room followed by Mason. Minji mentioned that Jackson was nowhere to be found at the moment. They arrive at the dining room where everyone is seated, Minji takes Mason to his seat. For breakfast, everyone will be eating their favorite meal.

Most ghosts didn't eat for some reason. After breakfast was over, some ghosts went around the mansion to at least get to know about the place more.

~TimeSkip + Other character's povs~

"I, Kim-ly Rhen Jones
, has found something in the attic!" Called out a female voice "O-M-G!! There's graphic novels!! I love these so much!" She climbs down from the attic with a pile of novels. Kim-ly has 2 short braids with bangs, silver headphones, fangs, & very pale skin. She also wears a grey t shirt with a flip phone necklace, black loose shorts with a keychain, and carries a pager in her pocket.

Reza approaches her as she put down the graphic novels, he explains how his pager broke, she then offers to fix it for him because she knows a lot about devices.

"The arcade is trashed thanks to Vinny!" Shouted Bailey "Sorry but I just had to do it!" Vinny shouted back "Anyway, I'm gonna go pull a devious prank on the headmaster!" Vinny shouted again. "I don't think that's such a great idea but the choice is yours!" Shouted a male voice.

Mason looks around and sees 2 people carrying a large empty syringe. "Ok what the hell is going on??" He spoke into his mind. Charlie rides a motorcycle around the mansion, almost hitting the people around him "WHOOOOOOOOOO!!" He screamed. But moments later, he accidentally crashes into a wall with a hidden button, which caused Jackson to come in a hurry; he ran through the hallways while trying to keep his balance straight because of his enormous height. He then trips and falls face first onto the floor where everyone else was. "Who pushed the emergency button?" He exhaustedly asked "It was Charlie." Said Jamila.

Jackson got up to his knees and asked Charlie what happened, he explained that he had accidentally crashed into a wall. Since it was an accident, he instantly forgave him. After that, he got up to his feet and tried to recall what he did yesterday. "Hey! Were you that guy that said we were going to play games? You also said something about elimination?" Alex asked. "Oh right! Thank you very much! The first game is almost done actually, I'll notify you all when it's finished!" Jackson chuckled, then vanished into the darkness. "Welp, I guess the headmaster came too early... My prank didn't work but there's always next time." Said Vinny.

A couple of minutes later, someone decides to host a meeting; everyone goes to a long rectangular shaped windowless room with white walls... yk what fuck it just imagine they're in here.

 yk what fuck it just imagine they're in here