What now?

Stellar POV

When I woke up again, my sight was blurry, and my head was pounding. "Yugo?" I grumbled, looking to my side to see that he wasn't there. "Yugo?!" I jumped out of my nest when I couldn't find him. 'Wow, lovebird got attached to the king - Mother is going to be soooo madddd.'

It felt as if I had been sleeping for weeks (A/N: She did in fact, sleep for a week *when Ogrest's destruction happened*)

I yelled out in pain; mother was punishing me.

"HOW DARE YOU, STELLAR! YOU HINTED EVERYTHING! HE KNOWS NOW, HE IS SUPPOSED TO KNOW IN HIS OWN TIME, NOT YOU MESSING AROUND TRYING TO BE HIS QUEEN! YOU KNOW THAT I HAD FATED HIM AND AMALIA TOGETHER!" Mother screeched, I continued to cry out, but she continued with her very loud lecture in my head. "YOU JUST BROKE THE UNIVURSE, WAIT UNTIL IT REWRITES ITSELF! DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW DANGEROUS THAT WAS??? WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED?? HOW COULD YOU BE SO SELFISH?!" The screaming continued.

Yugo walked in on all of this, he heard almost all of it. "Goddess Eliatrope." Yugo addressed, she grew silent, "Please leave my queen alone, I know now. What's past is past. We live, we forget. Please, just let her be my queen - I like her more than I ever liked Amalia anyway." This shocked us both.

"She is going to KILL you." I muttered, "But that's what I like you for." A red tint on our faces appeared. My mother, seemingly forgotten as he asked me how I was doing. He grabbed my hand and lead me out of my room and into his. He gestured me to sit on this bed.

"What sickness did you exactly get hit by?" He asked, nervous about me in his room. "A deadly one." I explain, "I assume that mother gave it to me as punishment" "Elaborate." Adamai said from the shadows. "Only Yugo can know, It's about under the hat." Yugo laughed, "I was meaning to tell Adamai about them for a while, mind if we take off our hats - or whatever?" I nod, and we pull each other's hats off.

Beautiful wings were now visible. Me and Yugo jumped and floated in midair, just for effect. "How long are you gonna stand there?" I said, watching him stare at me. "Different colors?" he questioned. "Sorta like my portals, it's just a different color - I don't know why though."

I just couldn't shake the feeling Adamai was more interested in me than Yugo. "Mine are a bit damaged, they have been in many battles, and I haven't really died that often plus, the sickness was draining power from them." I add, trying to make it seem like Yugo's were better. "U-umm." I stutter, Adamai hadn't stopped looking at me yet. "What?" Yugo said, almost confused, "Adamai?" Adamai snapped out of his trance and looked to Yugo. "Yeah, bro?" We sigh in relief.

(A/N: I just realized that my chapters aren't actually that long and that I readers might finish the book faster than others - I want to make this MUCH longer. I'm going to have to do some heavy editing after I post this.)

'What now?'  We all possibly thought. I mean, the drama was over. Now we just had a 'peaceful' life. 'normal' I dare say. Dally and Ava were going to have kids, they were already married. Amalia had princess duties the me, Yugo and Adamai didn't understand.

The split off back to their rooms, Yugo with Adamai because he wanted to ask questions about their wings but didn't want to make me uncomfortable.

'Discord. Maybe playing a little music will help?' Fred advised.

(A/N: By Sub Urban, Cradles. I just copied the thing from YouTube, this isn't mine.)

No POV