Through that door

Two songs? I'm spoiling you guys XD

No POV

Ruel and Amalia got us through that door. Unfortunately, Amalia didn't get squished into a pancake. "Thanks for that laugh." I whisper to myself knowing Oropo can hear. I could practically feel his smile from the spectator room.

(A/N: 12:12pm ;D you know what that means!)

The first level, Animal gurl. Knew her well enough to know that she was harmless and Oropo wouldn't snag me from this level. We had animals head us to her, but I was way ahead of them. "Hey!" I shouted and waved to her once I saw her.

"STELLAR!" She yelled and ran over to me, giving me a big hug. She completely broke out of character, because I had said hello. When it was just me and Oropo, and I hadn't magically ended up on the Brotherhood's ship, I would come by her part of the tower every day to say hello and play with her and her animal friends.

"I'm going through the levels with my friends - mind NOT turning them into little tofus?" She shook her head. "It's my main entertainment." I sighed, "alright then, just don't get them hurt. The worst they can have is a scratch, okay?" She nodded. 

I took Elely and we followed her. I didn't have to listen to her, I had heard this lecture before. Instead, I was watching the tiny tofus running away from a 'giant' monster. At times I would laugh, mostly at Dally, who's shushu hand weighed him down so he couldn't walk.

After the talk, we left to the next level. Dally's master. I felt bad for him, but when I tried to touch him (to comfort him, obviously!), a teal forcefield appeared. Oropo really did care. I was flattered, obviously, but I had a love already waiting for me to ask him the question; will you be my boyfriend?

"Grab on." I tell Yugo, Amalia, Ruel, and Elely. "This is his fight." We ran through while he fought his master. I smiled, the worst thing that could happen was the level collapsing. Wich of course, I knew that would happen - but that was 'easy' for him. Oropo knew that, so did I.

We made it to the next level. The level of cats. The shield was still there. "Oropo, I wana take part in this." It disappeared. "Thanks." then I say, "Shift." back into an Eliatrope. I knew we would need to be like this, but it was kinda sad how I had to shift back so early.

I coaxed the kittens near me and onto Amalia and Ruel. I flashed Yugo a look. This was going to be fast and easy. I threw a cat treat, (I have them on me always, don't ask why.) and they chased after the boss of this level. Once they piled ontop of him, I were safe.

"He's mine." I say, tugging off my hat. The wings were shining brighter than ever before.

For this case, I decided to sing.

(Darkside, by NEONI, not posted by me, not my song)

I knew it COULD blow my cover - possibly. It had been a while since I sang, and I didn't have any instrument or voice changer.

I started singing.

Do you want to meet all my monsters?
Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers
Meet them once and they'll forever haunt ya

I was floating, just letting Yugo watch. Everyone else was covered in cats, but they could still hear.

There's no heroes or villains in this place
Just shadows that dance in my headspace
Leaving nothing but phantoms in their wake (their wake)