Snow Wraith

Abilities:
• Adapted To Blizzards
• Blending In With Snow
• Burrowing Through Ice
• Gripping sharp claws and tail spikes on ice
• Thermal Vision

Armour:
• 22

Attack:
• 18

Class:
• Strike

Firepower:
• 24

Fire Type:
• Frost Fusillade

Habitat:
• Arctic Regions

Jaw Strength:
• 8

Shot Limit:
• 10

Size:
• 30 Feet Long

Speed:
• 18

Stealth:
• 30

Trainable:
• Yes

Venom:
• 0

Weakness:
• Pack Dependency
• Poor Eyesight
• Toxic Substances

Weight:
• 900 lbs

Wingspan:
• 48 Feet

The Snow Wraith has thermal vision that allows it to track prey even during the most blustery blizzard. It has the ability to detect body heat in the form of heat signatures. Cold temperatures appear as green or blue while warmer ones appear yellow to dark pink. Snow Wraiths can also distinguish shapes from their thermal vision, similar to seeing visually, which helps it identify objects.

The reason that the Snow Wraith has to rely on thermal vision is due to the fact it has notoriously poor eyesight and can't see very well.

Snow Wraiths can also see dragons that can camouflage themselves.

The Snow Wraith's fire type is frost fusillade, which can blast objects multiple times in succession. Their frost is emitted in thick, concentrated blasts that seem to glow as it emerges from the dragons' mouth and is ejected rapidly. When having a fusillade in its firepower, the Snow Wraith hardly ever misses. These blasts have been known to eject in three charges. They are short-ranged shots but they are still extremely powerful, capable of blasting through thick layers of ice. The Snow Wraith's frost fusillade looks similar to a Night Fury's plasma blast but instead of heat it is cold that is being fired at a fast rate. After the blast hits its target it will freeze and the victims will remain immobile for a short time.

Snow Wraiths are said to have incredibly acute senses of hearing and touch. They can sense the slightest shifts in their environment, from the fall of snow to the fluctuating temperatures of the island, and they utilise this to hunt their prey.

Snow Wraiths are incredibly fast and are one of the fastest dragons. They can fly through powerful blizzards with ease with being able to dodge a dragon's attacks. It is also shown they are fast enough to take down two people very quickly. In the arctic regions their speed possibly rivals a Night Fury in flight. Snow Wraiths are also quick to hide in a snowstorm because their snowy white scales allow them to blend in well with their surroundings, making it nearly impossible to see in a white-out. They can walk on the snow before ambushing without being noticed.

A Snow Wraith is shown to be able to grab another one of its kind and fly through a tunnel with no difficulty. The Snow Wraith has sharp hooks on its wings and a tail full of spikes that allow it to cling onto the ice without falling or slipping. They also use their sharp claws and spikes to help combat opponents. Snow Wraiths appear to have incredible jaw strength. This dragon is known for being a powerful hunter.

Snow Wraiths are highly intelligent. Though normally solitary, a family of Snow Wraiths is shown to be able to operate as a team. They will retreat when a member of their own is hurt and will carry the injured Snow Wraith away from harm. Snow Wraiths are also highly intelligent when it comes to hunting, as they use the blizzard snow to help hide and attack.