Dommage collatéral

2 YEARS BACK

Guillaume almost passed out when he saw the pile of bodies on the dirt. Then his eyes gazed over a familiar someone. "Azra!" He yelled. He ran towards where Antoine's body was. Étienne's men were doing a cleanup. They made sure that everyone is dead as the rover pile.

"Why are you here?" Étienne said to Guillaume's back. "I visited a friend nearby." Guillaume made a quick alibi. "Hmm, strange. and it's dawn! Anyway, this here!"Étienne stepped foot at Antoine's dead body. "He is the traitor!" Étienne spits on Antoine's body and then left. Guillaume wasn't able to make any move to defend himself and his dead brother's body. He just stared at him and cradle Antoine on his lap. "We will talk when they are all gone!" Guillaume whispered in Antoine's ear.

"I know why you're both here my sons!" God said as his eyes watches the crystal ball to have a view of what was happening to Earth. "Like what I said, what is bound to happen, is going to happen!" God said as he faced both of his sons.

"You mean Antoine will be gone? what about the last heir and the loom?" Gabriel asked God. "Don't worry about that son! Antoine will secretly go back with you to Earth. Everything that's happening now is according to my plan!" God explained and he hugged both Azrael and Gabriel. " Including Antoine's death Father?" Gabriel then again asked. "Yes, including that, which is a fake death by the way!" God said laughing. "How Father?" Antoine asked. "Oh! have you forgotten about the necklace your wife gave you?" God said as he looked at Azrael. Antoine's hand traveled thru his neck. "Yes, I almost forgot!" Antoine said as his hand hold the necklace. "That shielded you from the bullet that reached your heart. Your instinct told you that you were dead since the bullet reached your heart." God explained the little miracle that happened earlier.

"How will we go back, Father? We don't have people anymore?" Antoine asked while half of his attention was on the crystal ball. "You won't need it anymore son!" God said and went to Antoine and swung his arm. "Is the mission finished? But how?" Guillaume asked God and his attention was on the Crystal Ball too. " You'll see son, you'll see!" God replied and waved his hand and the brothers, Guillaume and Antoine were in a Hotel. They were both cleaned and were in their sleep.

Hélène was looking at the paper that Étienne gave him hours ago. She was surprised when she saw the name that was on the paper. "Shit!" Hélène exclaimed. She was in disbelief. All the memories she had with Jean came flashing thru her mind. "Are you okay mon amour?" Jean asked as he feels that Hélène's discomfort. " Yes, I'm okay mon amour!" Hélène reply with a fake smile. They were at the train station. They were trying to follow Mr. X, or should we say Jean's last mission. They were seated together hand in hand.

As God sees what is happening in his Crystal Ball, He knew that he needed to step in. Hearing everything from Antoine. He talked to all his Archangels and Michael was the one tasked to end this battle.

Meanwhile in Hell

"Yes Father!, I see what is happening on Earth. Would you like me to end this thing of Étienne quickly?" Luci said as he communicated with God thru the Crystal ball. " I guess you need to take care of him, and Michael is on his way to Earth with a few Angels to take off the rest of Étienne's people.

Luci snapped his finger, and so he appears on Earth. He is in a disguise. He pretended to be a bellboy in the Hotel where he is staying in. He knocked at the door to serve his bottle of Dom. " Room Service!" Luci said from the door. " C'mon in!" Étienne yelled from the inside. " Where should I leave this Sir?" Luci asked. " Are you stupid? just leave it near my bed!"Étienne yelled. Luci was shocked about the person's attitude, he was tempted to do something to him, but instead, he let things happen by themselves.

Étienne was on the phone, he was in a heated argument with a certain someone. " Why? why did you do that Brother? Don't you know that he is our Father too!" Adrien yelled at Étienne. " Even if he killed our Father, don't you think there is a reason behind it, hmmph?" Did it ever occur to you that his name could've shown up from the loom? We were also clueless, that our Dad was Antoine's right hand then! We didn't have an idea that he was also an assassin! He took care of us! Papa Louis adopted us! He treated us, as his own son! How could you do that to him!" Adrien said on the phone. He may have been the Brother that doesn't have mercy when it comes to killing people, but he has a soft spot for the one who treated them as if they were his own. Louis has that special place in Adrien's heart. And Adrien was furious at finding out what he did to Jean and his biological father, Louis. He thought that Étienne's revenge will make things even for them.

" I will never talk to you again Brother!, From this day on, you are on your own! I will Live my life and you, you do whatever you want! If you want to kill yourself, I don't even care! I don't even know why I have you as a brother after all!" Adrien last said and then terminated the call.

Luci may have left the room, but as a Celestial, and of course, Lucifer himself. He heard everything. He didn't even need to pull the trigger.

Étienne drank all the alcohol. He was playing with his pistol. The sound of Adrien's angry voice keeps on repeating in his head. He feels like he didn't have any purpose at all in his life. What better way to end it is by ending his own life?

a/n: TRIGGER WARNING, SELF HARM 🚫

He has too much alcohol consumed. He felt that all of his life had fallen into pieces. He opened his mouth and made that last bullet from his pistol, entered his throat. One last gunfire and Étienne had his last breath.

Luci didn't have to do anything. He watched as the people from the other rooms grew panicked. He snapped his finger and went back to Hell.

A/n: Hi guys, sorry, it took a while. See this is Part 1 of the Finale. Part 2 will be posted before the weekend. Now that Étienne's gone, what do you think will happen to the Loom? What will happen to Louis? to Jean and Hélène?

Who is this Jacques Pierre? Will Antoine make it back to his body? This cleanup is getting more thrilling. Let's find out about the last chap!

If you like this chapter please give it a ⭐and comment with your thoughts. Hope y'all have a Great Day ahead!

Borahae 💜

xoxo

poijeunaibi 🖤