Tailler la balle

PRESENT

Jean and Hélène are on their way to one of the abandoned buildings in Marseille. For Jean to go on a mission himself, he needs to learn how to carve the bullet. And his trainer will be none other than Hélène herself. Jean miraculously passed his assessment with Butch. This time he will be taught how to kill the target only by using one bullet. Hélène is the one driving the car. And just like before, it was dead silent again. Jean was looking at the glass windows watching the roads. He put on his mask as he transitioned himself as Jean the Assassin. Gone are the days were he was Jean the loser. He likes his new self now. " almost there?" Jean asked to break that awkward silence. " Yep! We're almost there!" Hélène replied with her eyes fixed on the road. A few more minutes passed and they reached their destination.

" What took you so long?" Adrien said as he ran fast and tried to open the door to the driver's seat. The two made eye contact. "Oh, I didn't know you were supposed to be here!" Hélène said as she is surprised at what is happening before her eyes. " Étienne sent me here! he told me you were to teach him!"Adrien answered pointing his pout at Jean " how to kill his target using the gun" Adrien continued. "Mm-hmm, I see!" Hélène replied as all three of them head to the building.

They went inside silently. Adrien's attention was all Hélène's. He was watching her every move. He was being extra that day. Jean finds it unusual but he just tries to divert his attention from his task. There were dead pig bodies hanging from the ceiling, blood could be smelled and seen everywhere.

Inside they were more surprised as Étienne was there,  sipping on his coffee as he waits for them patiently

Inside they were more surprised as Étienne was there, sipping on his coffee as he waits for them patiently. " I-I thought you" Adrien didn't get to finish what he is supposed to say. "Let's proceed?"Étienne said and went to the table with different types of guns in front of him.

Étienne showed him it was done. And they were no longer surprised that it was 'bull's eye!'. "Your turn!"Étienne said as he handed him the gun that he used. Jean was all nervous. Adrien and Hélène watched him as he made his first shot. " It's impossible," Jean said in his head. How could he curve the bullet when a hanging dead pig was blocking the way? Jean made his first attempt. And as anticipated, it was a Fail. He could see his mentors' faces, and they were all displeased. Hélène made eye contact with Étienne. Then she stood in front of the dead pig's body that was hanging from the ceiling. "Shoot the target!" Hélène said without any emotions."Are you crazy?" Jean replied, feeling more nervous than ever. But Hélène just stood there. Jean went to the side to gather courage on what he is supposed to do. After a few minutes of contemplating and he did what he is told.

Adrien was standing next to Étienne. They waited for Jean to hit the barrel. And he made that second attempt. He pulled the trigger. Hélène's eyes were focused on Jean's. She felt the bullet pass by at the side as it lightly blew her hair. To their surprise, 'he hit bull's eye'. Étienne smiled as he was in disbelief. Jean surprised him that day. The training finished and they went separate ways.

Adrien left as if he felt like he lost something. He was disappointed. Deep inside, he made that hidden competition with Jean. But it seems that he is losing to him without anyone knowing. " I'll try my luck tomorrow!" he said to himself as he walked out of that abandoned building. Jean drove Hélène's car. " Where to?" Jean said feeling confident. " Just drive!" Hélène replied looking at her cell phone and checking the details of her next target.

They reached a typical office building. And seems that everyone is busy that day, it was a Monday. Hélène entered the building and Jean quickly followed him.

MISHA  SHARMA/ CEO Sharma Incorporated

MISHA SHARMA/ CEO Sharma Incorporated

Hélène was viewing her from the nearby building. Jean was silent as he observed her aiming for the target. "Why did her name show up as the target?" Jean tried to ask but Hélène do not know whether to tell him that names randomly appear as it is interpreted by Étienne using the Binary.

Jean went silent. He was thinking how is it possible? Hélène waited for the perfect timing. Jean counted the seconds until. He saw the target fall to the ground. It was a clear shot from where they were standing. And just like that, another name was ticked from Hélène's list. Jean smiled and tried to make a handshake and Hélène shook hands with him. She showed a quite smile and they got out of the building as if nothing happened. A few minutes passed and the police were everywhere. They blended into the crowds and made their way to where the car was parked.

Jean battles himself not to be attracted to Hélène. He wanted to touch her and every small amount of contact was instilled in Jean's mind. Little did the two of them know, someone is starting to grow pissed at him for having Hélène's attention. They rode the car and drove to the train station. " Stop staring!" Hélène warned Jean as they were on the freeway. " Hmm-wa-what do you mean?" Jean asked as if he isn't guilty of staring at her. " If you say so!" Hélène playfully replied. This time, Jean really stared at her. She is so beautiful, she is extraordinary, a lot of things popped into his head.

A/n: Hi guys, sorry it took a while, but here it is. Hmm. So Jean is getting better and better with this Assassin thing. And someone is secretly competing with Ms. beautiful? Who do you think will win? Jean? Adrien?

Also, it says, names randomly appear as Étienne interprets using the Binary. What does that mean? Are those made-up targets? Let's find out!

If you like this chapter please give it a ⭐and comment with your thoughts. Hope y'all have a Great Day ahead!

Borahae 💜

xoxo

poijeunaibi 🖤