Abattoir

PRESENT

" Follow that Truck!" Hélène ordered. They were on the Freeway. Jean followed her and drove quietly. He tried to ask himself where they are exactly going.

Jean had been following that huge truck from the freeway for a number of minutes now. And deep inside, he is starting to feel a little nervous. His eyes remained focused on the road and didn't ask many questions since he doesn't want to irritate her. 

Forcalquier, that is where they are currently at. 109.6 KM from the place where they were staying in. The truck went inside a compound. It was a dark building, there were bodies and blood everywhere.  "Seems they just finished the work for the night!" Hélène said as if seeing those are just an everyday thing for her.  Hélène lead the way and went to the very back of the building. There were blood spatters all around, and the bodies found were, of course, bodies of pigs that would be sold to the market in a few hours. But what surprises Jean as he widened his eyes was, some of those bodies aren't pigs anymore. They were close to decapitated human bodies. Jean tried to stop himself from puking but he cannot. " What's these Hélène? is this some kind of joke?"  he said trying not to be scared of what was seen in front of him.

WARNING: THIS PHOTO CONTAINS EXPLICIT/ GORE CONTENT.

Étienne and Adrien appeared from the back and Jean almost jumped when he saw them

Étienne and Adrien appeared from the back and Jean almost jumped when he saw them. " Where are you going, Jean? We are just about to start your training. Étienne said looking at him calmly. " What is this place? are you going to kill me here?" Jean replied nervously. " Nope! did your name show up on the target?" Adrien said sarcastically. " Chill!" Hélène said and then gave him a huge knife. We will train you how to use this!" and then handed him the heavy-sharp blade. A big fat, scary-looking man just came inside. "He is Butch! he will train you! all three of us will observe you and you will also practice what you learn with Hélène and Adrien later!" Étienne said while he is busy with his phone.

 "He is Butch! he will train you! all three of us will observe you and you will also practice what you learn with Hélène and Adrien later!" Étienne said while he is busy with his phone

Butch

"Enchanté de faire votre reconnaissance!" said Butch. "He-hello? Nice to meet you!" Jean replied and handed his shaky hand.  "He will teach you how to hit the spot to kill your target!" Étienne said and they started the training. Then he left.

Butch triggered Jean's senses.  He mocked him, "je pense!" he pulled out the knife and attacked him. "je ne suis pas une chatte!" Jean replied as he tried to fight back. Hélène was just watching them from the corner. He tried to run and says he has respect for the Butcher. But the butcher did the other way around. He was trying to get Jean's attention to have him fight back. The minutes turned into hours, and it was just like they were playing hide and seek. 

Until.

The Butcher got Jean, he was in the middle of defending himself, and he tried to grab the knife to stab the butcher, but he was the one that got hurt. "waaahhhhh!" he yelled in pain. With all the bruises on his face. The butcher pierced the knife on his hand. And he couldn't move right away. " Tell me when he's ready!"  Adrien left after seeing that.  He felt bored watching Jean being attacked and not being able to fight.

With blood and bruises everywhere, Jean hid as he is close to passing out.   But he wanted to fight for himself this time. Butch was trying to do a knife trick on him, and he got slashes everywhere. During that time he was beaten up, Butch didn't know that Jean was strategizing.

When Jean learned how to survive Butch, he didn't attack him right away. He went to him, slowly, but surely. He made use of the corpse that was hanging from the ceiling as his shield. He didn't make any sound as he move. He had the Bolo that Hélène gave him earlier on his right hand. He charged at Butch but to his surprise. Butch knew his move and he was stabbed in his stomach. After that, he passed out. The next thing he knew he was awakened by a rodent who passed by near his head. "We-where am I? Am I dead?" he said to himself. There were a number of candles surrounding him. He was inside the ' recovery room'.

The old bath house from the farthest part of the Chateaux was the one they call the Recovery Room

The old bath house from the farthest part of the Chateaux was the one they call the Recovery Room. Ancients believe that using wax and another formula will be able to heal any wound or damage on one's body. And that's what all the Assasins have been doing for years. There are few people who were entrusted by the formula to repair a person. That person is what they call the Repairman. 

The Repairman

The Repairman

" Koochi! over here!" The Repairman said as he call on the rodent that neared Jean's head earlier. "Ah- ouch!" Jean said as he woke up from the tub. " Now your awake!" The Repairman greeted him with a smile. The Repairman was known to be mysterious and he doesn't talk to people. Somehow, Mr. Repairman got amused with the Newbie Assasin. "I need to go!" he said as he ran to follow his pet rodent. " We- wait! what happened to me?" Jean screamed but nobody hear him. He didn't know that he was out for the whole week to heal his wound. He wandered his eyes to find out where he is. 

A/N: Hi guys! So, another episode for this story. People had been popping up and they are going to take their places in solving the puzzle. You must be wondering how did Jean get to the Chateaux? I'll have that answer later tonight. Also, do you think Jean will pass his training with  The Butcher? And the mysterious Repairman, is Jean going to find a friend in him?

If you like this chapter please give it a ⭐and comment with your thoughts. Hope y'all have a Great Day ahead!

Borahae 💜

xoxo

poijeunaibi 🖤