TILL ETERNITY

Firstly I am sorry for not updating my stories. Some Wattpad app glitch is going on with my account. So just forgive me nd njoy the story 😊

A couple was seen sleeping peacefully without any tension in the world. Their face looks like they are very happy and peaceful. Yes, it was correct they are very happy with whatever they have in their life. Nd for a fact they don't even want more than they have.

But what they don't know was they are going to face a biggest hindrance in their life. Will they go through it together or it will make both of them apart.

One's past decides others future. But it was completely depended on their present only .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Somewhere in Udaipur:

B.M: vansh plz tell me if know anything about her

Vansh: I really don't know anything about her. I met her last time i.e.., 4 years ago only . after that I didn't even saw her

Kairav: I don't trust u in this matter vansh bhaiya plzz tell us where is aaru

Vansh : if u trust me or not that's ur prblm but the truth is I don't know where she is but y u all want to know where she is suddenly that to after 5 years. In these 5 years u all didn't even remembered her even once bd u truly behaved like a step brother to aaru kairav because u completely cared about akshu only why this sudden love nd all if u took stand for her on that day may be she will be with us now but u urself lost her. I really don't want aaru to come ifront of u all . I just hope where ever she is she must be happy nd she must live her life peacefully.

B.M: vansh plz don't talk like that just for once think about ur bade papa nd akshu all realized their mistakes they just want to see aaru once. At the time of maaji death also we can't contact aaru now we didn't even know what will happen next . now only god can protect us all.

Kairav nd bade mama leaves from there.

VANSH POV:

Only god will protect u all I think even god was angry on all of us . because of u all aaru suffered more than she did just because she don't like akshu u all treated her like a toy who didn't have any emotions. The only respect she got in her life was as a doctor nd also with goenka surname other than that all she received was only taunts in her life.