Chapter 20 - Dead and Brought Back?

Scott McCall looked at his little job in the small local vet. He loved every part of all of it, but he also knew that the time would come where he would need to figure out what he wanted in life. His mother was a nurse while his absent father was part of the FBI. But Scott didn't love either careers as much as he loved helping out with animals. And with him being a werewolf, he was able to help a lot with dogs. he looked at Dr. Alan Deaton, mostly known as Deaton to the young group while he saw as Lydia came into the vet.

"Deaton, you remember my neighbor and best friend, Lydia, right?" Scott asked as Lydia rolled her eyes.

"This is little Lydia? The redhead girl who always followed you and Allison around?" Deaton asked.

"It's actually strawberry blonde. What you doing here, Lyds?" Stiles asked.

"I'm just getting out of the house. I know Easter is supposed to be a time where you relax and have family time, but Mom decided to go to San Francisco to visit some of my father's family who she still has contact. And I wanted to talk to you," Lydia said.

"Oh no. Should I leave you kids alone?" Deaton asked as Scott shook his head.

"What's wrong? Why do you want to talk to Stiles?" Scott asked.

"You told me to be careful the other night. And I woke up this morning, having this feeling that something bad is going to happen. Like..."

"Is this something to do with being a banshee? Cause then we've got a problem," Stiles said.

"Can we go and check up on Malia? I really don't have a good feeling on this," Lydia said as Stiles grabbed his Jeep keys.

"Yes, let's go," Stiles said as everyone jumped into the jeep.

Driving as fast as he could, Stiles stopped in front of the house, as Scott jumped out of the car. Stiles looked at Lydia as they got out and saw as Malia came out of the house.

"Scott, what are you guys doing here?" Malia asked as Scott looked at her.

"Lydia had a bad feeling about things. I just wanted to make sure that you are okay," Scott said.

"Baby, I'm fine. I'm okay," Malia said as Scott hugged her.

Lydia smiled while she knew what went through her best friend's mind. He was scared to death of losing another person he loved. Although he and Allison had broken up before her death, he did still love her. Lydia was glad that her best friend found happiness again, but was unsure what to feel. She saw her own vision getting blurry while she heard voices. She walked around searching for the voice when Stiles turned around looking at her as he saw how the clouds suddenly turned black. He knew something was going on, he just knew it, and he knew who was in danger.

"Lydia!" he yelled trying to get her attention as she was suddenly grabbed and swept away.

"Lydia!" Stiles yelled as Scott turned around finally seeing what was going on.

"Yeah, now I know why you guys felt it. Come on," Scott said as he, Stiles and Malia got into Stiles' jeep and drove.

"Please let us find her. Scott, do you have a scent?" Stiles asked.

"Take the next right," Scott said.

Lydia exhaled as she was in Eichen House. Or so, that was where she thought she was. She saw a man that was around her, suddenly appearing in front of her. She jumped up, but suddenly felt a nail in the back of her head. She laid back down, suddenly unaware of anything.

"Good job, Parrish," Valack said.

"What is this doing to her?" Jordan asked as the doctor looked at the sheriff's deputy.