🅵🅾🆄🆁

2 ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴀɢᴏ

2 ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴀɢᴏ

Aki wet a rag as the girl around his age sat in the tub with a towel wrapped around her chest, he cleaned the blood off her arms and shoulders, she hasn't spoken a word since he found her.

Hoping that maybe she would say something now, but nothing.

"Here, clean your legs, I'll tell you where" he said and handed her the rag.

She grabbed it and Aki grabbed her wrist to show her where to wipe, she cleaned the dry blood as he sat back and looked at her face.

She just continued to clean herself, she could feel him looking at her but decided to ignore it.

"My name's Aki Hayakawa"

The girl stopped cleaning her legs making him grab the rag and turn her face towards his, Aki softly cleaned her face with the rag. Noticing her Amber eyes that looked lifeless.

He blinked when he realized he was staring and continued to gently clean her face.

..

Aki held her arms as he helped help her walk to the living room. He had lend her one of his shirts as her clothes were in the washer.

Aki carefully sat her down where their was miso soup and rice waiting for her on the table. She stayed quiet as he looked at her and cleared his throat.

"Theirs miso soup in front of you, can you eat?"

After some seconds, she picked her hand up. Reaching towards the front and felt around, he saw her miss the bowl multiple times making him grab the bowl and spoon.

"Here"

She caught the scent of miso soup, meaning that he had the spoon near her mouth. She opened her mouth and Aki fed her the soup, she sighed at the warmth and reached for his wrist to get more.

"What's your name?" He asks as he let her grab his wrist.

She sipped the soup and looked at where she thought his eyes would be. Aki stared back as he leaned in slightly to catch a drop of soup that rolled down her chin with a napkin.

"Norie..." She whispered.

"My name's Norie"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

† † † † †

The clock rang as Aki immediately turned it off, he breathed out as he turned to Norie who laid next to him.