🅴🅻🅴🆅🅴🅽

He doesn't say anything else as Norie walked to Denjis outline, she crouched down and felt the air around for his face

He doesn't say anything else as Norie walked to Denjis outline, she crouched down and felt the air around for his face. She touched his nose then traveled her fingers up to the gunshot wound on his forehead.

"We must take Himeno to the hospital-"

"The curse devil, I guess getting hit by that nail enough times means you die?" A voice cut off Aki.

Norie turned to the unfamiliar voice and furrowed her eyebrows.

"You've got some pretty good moves"

"Aki?" Norie called out to him.

"Where did you come from? Are you working with him?" She heard Aki say

"Aki, Aki who is it?' Norie asked as she stood up.

But then she froze when she saw the devil's outline appear again, her eyes widening as the unfamiliar voice said "know why you lost?"

"Underestimated him and her. Like, real bad." The devil responded.

"Better kill them this time then"

Norie breathed hitched as she saw the devil's outline zip towards Akis, but what made her heart drop is that it went through him. And she saw the black shadows escape from the broken silhouette.

It was quiet as Nories eyebrows twitched as her eyes shook at the upcoming emotion she'll let out.

"Aki?" She whispered shakingly.

The silence was broken when Aki yelled as blood sprayed out of his chest, he fell to his knees in shock.

Powers chest tightened as she heard Norie let out a gut wrenching dreadful scream that cracked in agony.

Her hands trembled as her jaw quivered, her eyes were as wide as saucers. She felt like she couldn't breathe as it hitched each second.

"He's still alive you know-"

The katana devil yelled when a blade was drove through his back, Norie screamed again in anger and twisted it as far as she could making him cry out in pain. She then kicked him far away from Aki and ran to attack again.

"You mother fucker!" She cried out and swung her blade again but Akis eyes widened.

"Norie don't!" He screamed

But then Norie was stopped in place, she froze in surprise as she felt something go through her shoulder. Her hands slowly let go of the blade and it disintegrated again. Aki breathed heavily as then blood sprayed out of her.