🆂🅸🆇🆃🅴🅴🅽

The zombies walking around were getting sliced by a shadowy blade, Norie would turn herself into shadows to move away quickly and dodged the grabs of them

She snapped and turned around to slice four of them at the same time, Denji used his axe and cut a head off as it was about to go towards her.

Aki finished off the last three as Norie felt some blood land on her chest, she used her finger to wipe it off and heard a voice.

"Hey, can I ask you something? You got a handkerchief I can borrow?"

She turned and saw an outline of angel wings stand in front of them. Norie was about to reach into her pocket but Aki quickly stopped her.

"No, I don't want you getting near him." He says and saw his outline walk towards the Angel devil.

"I'm impressed you came this close, since I can shorten your life with a touch." The Angel devil said.

"It's okay so long as material breaks the contact, right?"

Norie saw an outline behind her as she was about to speak up but a bullet sounded off making the shot echo, Aki immediately grabbed her as the Angel devil covered them with his wing.

Aki quickly ran to the man with the gun and knocked him out before he can shoot again.

"Your skin looks soft, like silk or like the feathers of my wings" the Angel devil spoke towards Norie.

"No" she only says making his hand draw back to his side

"Devil, take this one outside" Aki said as he stood in front of Norie.

"He gave me an order...But I'll take that over fighting, guess."

"You two, we'll let the Fiends handle this. Let's find Samurai Sword and the Snake woman." he says after to Power and Denji.

"You know where to look or something?" The blonde asks.

"No. We'll split up, and search." Aki said as he grabs Norie's hand and walked them down a hall.

She let him lead them as he then helped her walk up some stairs, Aki stopped in front of an elevator as his finger pressed the button.

Norie hummed softly making him look at her, now realizing that even the smallest things she does, gets him melting from different emotions.

Aki blinked and looked away as the elevator dinged, the doors opened and they walked in. They close as it took them up, Norie tried letting it slide but the way he was acting was different.