🆃🆆🅴🅽🆃🆈 🆃🆆🅾

(Pov: you're Aki)

(Pov: you're Aki)

[ sʜᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋs ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ]

[ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛɪᴇsᴛ ɢɪʀʟ I'ᴠᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴇᴇɴ ]

[ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴍᴀɢᴀᴢɪɴᴇ ]

.
.
.

† † † † †

1 ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴀɢᴏ

Aki was cleaning the bathroom as he heard Norie listening to the radio in their room while putting away there socks and shirts . He sprayed the sink and wiped it, making sure to clean the mirror and open it to reveal the things inside.

His eyes landed on a bottle of black nail polish, remembering that a woman had given it to Norie when she was taking to the plaza. He grabbed it and walked out of the bathroom to the room and saw her walk to the drawers holding his shirts.

"Oi I found this nail polish in the bathroom, do I throw it out or?" Aki asks as he trails off.

Norie turned to him and says "you can throw it out, I don't need it"

"Not that I can use it either way"

He watched her put his clothes inside the drawer, humming to the song that play on the radio. Aki looked down at the nail polish before putting the spray bottle down.

"Come here"

Norie looked towards him as Aki grabs her hand and leads them to the bed, she furrowed her eyebrows and says "what are you doing?"

"I'll paint your nails" he only said and unscrewed the brush.

She smiled and says "antenna you don't have to do that"

"Let me do it"

Norie felt him grab her hand again, softly dragging her fingers down here to hold them in place. She flinched slightly at the cold polish touching her nail, Aki focused as he tried not to get it on her skin.

"I never thought you'd paint someone's nails" she spoke.

"It's not just someone, it's you." Aki mumbled as he painted the pinky before going to her other nail.

Norie stared at his outline and smiled, he painted her ring finger and was about to paint the last nail as he felt warm soft lips press on his forehead.