<< morning >>

(averys pov)

I opened my eyes to see Jameson sitting next to me in bed, shirtless, he was always shirtless, but I didn't mind. I glance out the window and see the rocky waves crash again the sand, I look back at Jameson and see him smiling at me, his devastatingly handsome smile.

"Morning, heiress" I shifted my body closer to his as I whisper under my breath, "morning" he looked down at me with those fathomless green eyes, he pulled me close where our lips touched, and that, oh so familiar feeling of pure love sank into me.

I peeled away to hear a knock at the door, Jameson tumbled out of bed to open the door, "what the frack you beaches" I laughed as max sprung through the door, Xander followed her in looking half asleep, "a little privacy would be nice" Jameson muttered, Xander pushed max onto the bed and started tickling her, she was laughing her head off, they had been together for over a year now, but it still felt brand new.

Jameson grabbed his brother's arm, he whispered something in his ear which caused Xander to grab Max's hand leaving me and Jameson alone, "what did you tell Xander?" I asked, Jameson, gave me his wicked smile, "you'll see soon enough, heiress" I rolled my eyes at him, but I was smiling. Jameson rolled back in bed with me and wrapped his arms tightly around my waist, "we should get up" I murmured, "yeah, we should" Jameson replied hoarsely and then he kissed me.