<< dancing in the rain >>

(jamesons pov)

I looked down at Avery who was still sound asleep. I rolled out of bed to get ready, today was our first date of the week. I took a 10-minute shower and when I came out Avery was awake and combing her hair.

"morning heiress," I said, she turned her head to look at me and smiled, I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "so Jameson, what have you planned for us today?" She asked in a flirty tone.

I took the comb out of her hand and placed it on the bed, with one hand still on her waist I used my other one to grab her hand and I started waltzing with her. "well heiress, it's supposed to rain and I'm in a dancing mood".

she smiled as my fingertips brushed against hers and I twirled her around. "I think I have the perfect dress" she whispered in my ear. "Anything on you heiress, Is perfect" I whispered back.

With one last twirl, I let her get back to getting ready. I never wore suits but I put one on, I didn't have a single unbuttoned button or loose shirt. I was dressed formally because that's what Avery deserved.

I turned around just in time to see Avery applying lipstick, she was wearing a dark green short dress with long ruffled sleeves. She looked gorgeous, I walked over to her and murmured in her ear, "have I ever told you how beautiful you are".

At 4:30 pm Oren escorted us to the car, The drive was not long and the whole time I just looked at her. I just looked at the most beautiful woman.

We got there at around 4:45 pm, she looked around and smiled. An empty parking lot seemed boring. But when you are with the person you love, it's the best.

Oren stood his guard by the car while I gave Avery my hand. She accepted it gracefully and placed her other hand on my shoulder. for a while, we just waltzed to the music, for that was all I needed.

After a while, it started to rain, at first just sprinkling, and then it began to hard pour. I paused the music and risked getting my suit permanently ruined. Once I was laying on the wet pavement Avery made her way to me and lay next to me.

I looked her in the eye as she said "what next" I smiled and replied "let's find out" I stood up and offered her a hand, she took it and straightened out her dress.

I unpaused the music and started waltzing with Avery again. "Heiress" I murmured, "yes?" She replied, "be ready" at that moment I dipped her and kissed her.