<< an answer >>

(averys pov)

"yes," I said, my heart was pounding, and I couldn't think straight, but I knew no matter what, I wouldn't regret saying yes, Jameson stood up grinning, and kissed me. the next few minutes went by in a blur, Jameson slipping the ring on my finger, max faux cussing, Libby hugging me, gray high-fiving Jameson, and nash clapping.

we exited the room, Once in the hall, Oren handed me a letter, "for you" he said, I smiled, "thank you" he nodded. we all headed downstairs to see Rebbecca and Thea holding flowers, "congratulations" thea said handing me a bunch, "thanks" I said.

I looked over at Jameson, "does all of texas know about this?" he laughed, "no, everyone on the estate". I took Jameson's hand in mine and led him out of the house with Oren behind us.

"the whole world is about to know about your engagement," Oren said, I looked questioningly at him, and he pointed towards the gates, and paparazzi were slowly swarming around. Jameson stepped in front of me, but it was too late, "congratulations Avery!" "can you tell us how he proposed?".

we ran back inside, "shit," Jameson said, "well, the truth was bound to come out eventually," I said as we joined the rest of the bunch.