°Chapter 11° Pretty mess

(i recommend you listen to some upbeat/happy songs for the first part of this chapter :) my personal favs:

• Show me how / Men i trust
• Golden / Harry Styles
• THE SHADE / Rex orange county
• Tek it / Cafuné
• Brooklyn baby / Lana del Rey

• • • •

Saturday the 18th of March

9:24am

Felix's POV

I was woken up by the luminous sunrays penetrating through my windows. I rolled over to my side and checked the time. It was pretty early. I usually get up very late on the weekends. I sat up, getting absorbed and now staring intensely into the void.
After a couple of minutes i decided to get up ultimately.

I looked over to my right and saw a different male figure sleeping peacefully.
Oh wow...

I forgot how to breath for a second. I stood there staring for a while, admiring every bit of him.
How can somebody look so good while sleeping..
His eyes were closed and seemed relaxed, his mouth slightly apart, letting out small and soft snores and some hair strands complementing his adoring face.

I decided to let him sleep a little more.

I walked to the bathroom in the other side of the hallway. I grabbed my toothbrush and applied a small amount of toothpaste on it. I put it in my mouth and started brushing my teeth. I leaned with my free hand over to the sink and then again got lost in a land far away.

I eventually forgot i was even brushing my teeth. But that was until I felt a hand making its way to my waist from behind. I was about to turn my head to see who it was *it was pretty obvious* but before i could do that, the "unknown"
person rested his head on my shoulder.

I froze in place, deciding not to disturb the sleepy person, so i just used my peripheral vision to catch a glimpse of the criminal who stole my heart!
As expected it was Hyun.

I finished brushing my teeth but there was just onnee small problem. How would i move. That was solved when the other boy moved away and stumbled a bit as a result of his sleepiness.

"Go to sleep Hyun. Its still early"
He didn't utter a word. Suddenly he grabbed me by my waist again and hugged me from the front, loosely wrapping his hands around me and settling his head on my shoulder. I was startled but just surrendered to his touch, hugging him back and patting his head. I guess he considered a hug salubrious after what happened yesterday.

In the meantime it seems like some other people woke up because I saw my sister staring at us from the hallway, smiling. I ignored her and continued hugging Hyunjin.

"Hyun, i want to cleanse my face. Could you move?"

It took him a minute before he pulled away and sat on the closed toilet seat, rubbing his eyes. They were red and puffy.

"What happened to your eyes?" I worriedly asked.

"The painkiller. Its nothing don't worry."

"Okay.."

I turned around and grabbed a small white cosmetic bag. I had stored every skincare product i had in there. Skincare is honestly therapeutic whenever i feel overwhelmed or anxious about something but i do it mostly for the fun of it!

"Hyuuun~" i turned around with a playful smirk on my face. He just suspiciously looked at me, raising his eyebrows.

"Would you like to do skincare with me??" I beamed, my voice dripping with excitement.