Chapter 2: Amphibia Return

The Next Day...

When Anne, The Planters and The Boonchuys arrived at the wearhouse, Dr. Jam and Terri were there, "Hey Anne!" Dr. Jan and Terri said, "Hey Guys." Anne said, "So this is the portal, it looks great." Anne said, "Yeah, but we need to power it up first so you guys take a seat, this will take a while." Terri said, she got her car hooked up and the generators, she powers the portal but it's only a tiny hole, "that's as big as I can make, do you guys see something?" Terri asked, Anne and The Planters look through the telescope, they see Amphibia, "That's home alright." Hop Pop said, "Okay Guys, we're going to need a lot of power to make the portal bigger but we're on the right track." Terri said, "Okay, so we'll need to head to Spend Co to get some supplies, Guys, let's go." Anne said, after this, everything in Escape to Amphibia is the same but some is changed, after Anne, The Planters and Frobo enter The Portal, they soon see Amphibia in ruins, "What happened here?" Anne asked, "Everyone! Quick! Back to Wartwood!" Hop Pop said but Anne is just staring at The Castle, "Anne! Come On!" Sprig yelled, "Marcy is up there, I have to save her." Anne said, "Anne, please, we'll save Marcy, I Promise." Sprig said, Anne nods and they head for Wartwood.

At The Castle...

Darcy was on The Balcony of The Castle, she saw Anne is back, "Oh Anne, we missed you, now, we're going to end you." Darcy said, she throws a tiny drone tracker and it lands on Anne's backpack, Darcy is now tracking Anne and The Planters, "Andrias! We're tracking Anne, she won't be able to escape us, it's time." Darcy said laughing, their plan is put in place.

Back With Anne and The Planters...

Anne and The Planters arrive at Wartwood, they are soon attacked by a Giant Centipede, they are soon rescued by Mrs. Croaker, Wally, Loggle and Sasha, "Anne, your back." Sasha said, "Sasha!" Anne said, she gives her friend a big hug, "Sasha, your alive, what happened here?" Anne asked, "Follow me and I'll explain." Sasha said, after this evening plays out the same, Anne and Sasha talk, "Hey Sasha, I'll need advice." Anne said, "With what?" Sasha asked, "I think I have a crush on Marcy." Anne said, Sasha was in shock, "oh you go girl, that's what I'm talking about." Sasha said, "Yeah, I want to ask her out, but, I'm afraid that she'll reject me." Anne said, "Anne, maybe, Marcy likes you back, I mean, you two would be great together, you two knew each other before you met me, I get how much Marcy means to you and I get it." Sasha said, "Thanks Sasha." Anne said, the two hug it out, but, this is just the beginning.