Chapter 6: Belos' Origins

In The Demon Realm...

Belos was in his office, he was looking at blueprints for The Day of Unity, He then sees the picture of him and his brother, Caleb, he remembers when they arrived in Gravesfield Together.

Belos' Flashback

After arriving at Gravesfield, Connecticut, Two brothers became Witch Hunters, Philip Wittebane and Caleb Wittebane, Caleb was Philip's older brother, "Wow, Philip, look." Caleb said, "Woah." Philip said, he looks down, "Philip, what's wrong?" Caleb asked, "Mother and Father, they use to do this with us, they promised to be with us, They Lied." Philip said, "I know, but, I'll always be here for you, pinky swear." Caleb said, Philip smiles, "I made you something." Caleb said, he hands him a mask with horns, "you can wear it when we do fun games." Caleb said, "Thanks, Caleb, I'll keep it to remember you, I promise." Philip said, the two brothers hug, they soon fit in to the town.

A few years later...

Philip has grown up, and his brother and him go on adventures, they soon see someone, "Oh hello there." Caleb said, the woman turns around, "Hello." Evelyn said, "You look nice." Caleb said, "Thanks." Evelyn said, she heads back to The Demon Realm, Caleb follows her, "Caleb, Wait, Don't worry brother, I'll save you." Philip said, he heads to find Caleb.

The Demon Realm in the 1600s...

Evelyn soon arrives back in The Boiling Isles, Caleb catches up to her, "Oh, Hey." Evelyn said, "Hey, I wanted to say hello." Caleb said, "Okay." Evelyn said, "I'm Caleb Wittebane, what's your name?" Caleb said, "I'm Evelyn, Evelyn Clawthorne." Evelyn said, "Nice to meet you." Caleb said, "you want to take a look around the Isles?" Evelyn asked, "Uhh... Sure." Caleb said, Evelyn takes him around Bonesborough, "Wow, this place is amazing, so many different people." Caleb said, "Yeah, us Witches and Demons are very peaceful." Evelyn said, "Witches? That's why you have pointy ears." Caleb said, "Yeah, your very strange." Evelyn said, she boops his nose, Caleb blushes, "Hey Evelyn, do you want to go on a date with me?" Caleb asked, Evelyn is blushed, "I would love that." Evelyn said, the two share a kiss.

Philip arrived at The Demon Realm, "Okay Caleb, were would you go?" Philip asked, he searches all around the town, he then sees his brother with a Witch, "Caleb!" Philip yelled, "Philip!" Caleb yelled, the two hug each other, "Who's this?" Philip asked, "This is Evelyn Clawthorne, she's my girlfriend." Caleb said, "Hi." Evelyn said, "She's a Witch." Caleb said, "A Witch?" Philip said with anger rising, "Yeah, me and her went on a date." Caleb said, "But, we're supposed to be hunting Witches." Philip said, "Yeah, But, Witches aren't what we thought, their actual very nice." Caleb said, "Caleb, Hunny, let's go." Evelyn said, Caleb and Evelyn walk away, Philip is enraged, That Witch 'Turned' his brother against him, he's going to kill Evelyn.

Belos' Flashback Ends...

Belos remembered when he killed his brother, he tears up, "Caleb, I tied to save your soul, I'm so sorry, Caleb." Belos said, he started tearing up and is upset he killed his own brother, but continued what he thought was Good, but, he'll meet someone else who has a devastating plan.