Chapter 3: The Boiling Belos

In The Boiling Isles...

Luz and her friends were coming up with a plan to stop Belos and The Day of Unity, but they soon have some help, Hunter, Gus, Willow and Amity arrived at The Owl House, "Guys, what are you doing here?" Luz asked, "Well we've got good news, everyone at Hexside is going to help us stop Belos." Amity said, "Yeah, thanks to me." Hunter said, "Hunter, are you okay after everything that happened?" Luz asked, "Yeah, but now we have a plan to stop Belos, but I called in some backup." Hunter said, Rain, Darius, Eberwolf, Lilith, Gwendolyn, Del and everyone else comes out, "Raine! Mom! Dad! Lily" Eda said, she gives them a big hug, "Oh Eda, did you really miss me?" Raine asked, "Raine, I was so worried about you, wait, were you the one who helped us get Luz and Hunter out of Belos' Mind?" Eda asked, "Yeah, we did." Raine said, "Now Whichlit, all that matters is that we can stop Belos." Del said, "Yeah." Eda said, "Let's do this." Luz said, they prepared for The Battle with Belos, and secretly, The Collector.

At The Castle...

Belos was preparing for The Day of Unity, "Collector, The Day of Unity is finally close." Belos said, "Yay, it will soon be time for freedom, me and you can play all day!" The Collector said, Belos looks at the picture of him and Caleb, he sheds a tear, "Caleb, I'm so sorry, but, I have to do what needs to be done." Belos said, "How sad, you murdered your own brother and look at you now, it's finally coming together." The Collector said, "Yes, indeed." Belos said, it's almost time.