Chapter 4: The Confrontation

In Amphibia...

Anne and Sasha were planning the Assault on Newtopia Castle, "Okay, so, get the box, save Marcy and The Invasion is stopped, Right?" Anne asked, "Yeah, and you and Marcy can go on your date." Sasha said, "Okay." Anne said, Sprig comes in with Anne's backpack, "Hey Anne, why is you backpack blinking?" Sprig asked, "That's a tracker." Anne said, they soon hear noises, they soon see Frobots, "Oh No." Anne said, "Everyone! Attack!" Sasha said, they soon attack The Frobots, Anne uses her Calamity Powers to punch The Frobots, Sasha takes her swords out and slashes at The Frobots, they soon see King Andrias come down from above, "What's Good Primates." Andrias said with a giggle, "Andrias." Anne said, "Hey Anne, nice to see you again." Andrias said, "Your going to pay for what you did to Marcy." Anne yelled, "Oh, that, I'm afraid Marcy isn't here anymore." Andrias said, "But, I'll let My Lord take you down, Anne." Andrias said, he moves out of the way, Anne sees someone, 10 diamond shaped eyes appeared, she soon step out, Anne, Sasha, The Planters, Grime, and everyone else was in shock, "Why Hello There Anne." Darcy said, "Marcy, what happened to you?" Anne asked, "We're not Marcy, not anymore, we're a collection of Amphibia's Greatest Minds uploaded into a unified consciousness, we're The Core, a collection of Amphibia's Greatest Minds and Monarchs preserved for all eternity, but, you may call us, Darcy." Darcy said, Anne was in tears, the girl she's in love with is being possessed, Anne activated her Calamity Powers, "Marcy, I'll get you out." Anne said, "Well Then." Darcy said, she pulls out her Laser Scythe and it ignited in Red and Yellow Flames, "Let's Rumble Girlfriend." Darcy said, Anne and Darcy duel it out.

Anne charged towards Darcy and slashes at her, Darcy twirls her scythe around and blocks Anne's ever attack, she then slams Anne into a wall, Anne gets back up and uses her sword and slashes at Darcy, Darcy twirls her scythe and hits the sword, Anne kicks Darcy to the ground, she jumps in the air and tried to hit Darcy but Darcy moves out of the way and blocks Anne's attacks, Anne and Darcy hit each other, Darcy's Scythe flies out of her hands, "Huff... Huff..." Anne breathing, she swings her Sword upwards to finish Darcy off, Darcy is sweating, she's enraged, "Grrr!" Darcy's angered, she grabs Anne's shirt collar with both her hands, she goes twords Anne and does something that makes Anne blushed, Darcy kisses Anne, Anne is blushed, "Hmm." Darcy depends the kiss, "Hmm!!" Anne is shocked her possessed crush is kissing her, she drops the sword and embraced the kiss, she kinda enjoying it, She wraps her arms around Darcy, she embraced Darcy, Darcy kicks Anne in the stomach, causing her to fall to the ground, "You almost had us there Anne, but your feelings for Marcy is your weakness." Darcy said, she uses a mechanical tentacle to grab her scythe, she grabs her scythe and swings it twords Anne, "Any last words, Anne?" Darcy said, Anne punches Darcy in the stomach, "Okay, that's enough." Darcy said, she fired a dart at Anne's neck, Anne started getting tired and falls to the ground, Darcy smiles, she deactivated her Laser Scythe and puts her black and red cape back on, she catches Anne in her arms, "Andrias, we're done here, let's go." Darcy said, they managed to escape with Anne, "No, Anne." Sasha and Sprig said, Andrias and Darcy head back to The Castle with Anne, Darcy sits down and Anne lays next to her, "Oh Anne, you'll be useful to us, Let's go home, My Queen, My Love." Darcy said smiling, Darcy has her new prize.