Chapter 5: Anne and Darcy

After getting back to The Castle, Darcy carries Anne to her new bedroom, Darcy lays Anne down on the bed, she covers Anne up with the blankets and kisses her forehead, "Good Night, My Love, we'll have something fun planed for tomorrow." Darcy said with a giggle, she closes the door and let's Anne rest.

The Next Day...

Anne wakes up in her bedroom, she rubs her eyes, "Okay, what the heck just happened, were am I?" Anne asked, "Good Morning, Sleeping Beauty." Darcy said, "Oh, You, Go Away." Anne said, she turns away from Darcy, Darcy sits on the bed, she tried to hold Anne's hand but Anne takes her hand away, "Anne, can you look at me for a second?" Darcy asked, an e looks at Darcy, "What do you wan-" Anne got cut off, Darcy kisses Anne on the lips, Anne is both shocked and blushed, Darcy lets go of the kiss and a string of saliva fell from their mouths, Anne was in shock, Darcy hugs Anne, "Oh Anne, I Love You So Much." Darcy said, Anne was in disbelief, "Of course you 'Love Me'." Anne said with quotation marks, Darcy was telling the truth, "Anne, I really love you, I'm telling you the truth, why won't you believe me?" Darcy asked, "Because you possessed Marcy, keeping me here against my will and are going to invade Earth, that's not what people's lovers do." Anne said, "Now, Leave Me, Alone!" Anne yelled at Darcy, Darcy was hurt, she has a sad expression on her face, she hugs herself and walked out of Anne's room, Darcy started crying as she walked out, Anne hears her crying, Darcy was telling the truth about loving her, she felt bad so what she did was unbelievable, she got up out of bed and walked towards Darcy, "Darcy." Anne said, "What." Darcy said with tears in her eyes, "Look at me." Anne said, Darcy looks at Anne, Anne kisses Darcy on the lips, Darcy becomes blushed, "I Love You Too Marcy." Anne said, Anne hugs Darcy, Anne and Marcy are together now, "Oh Marcy, please come home." Anne begged, Marcy speaks to Anne through The Core, "Anne, I want to but I can't because of The Core, please, don't leave me alone again." Marcy said, "I won't Marcy." Anne said, Anne and Marcy won't leave each other again, The Core takes back control, They knew they won, they will have complete control over everything, but wait until they realize there's someone else out there, planing to Destroy an entire world.