A sad, sad day (Continuation of PMOH)

My mum saw the poo on my hand. She smacked my head and told me to wash it off. So, I did. After that, I was walking in the streets, minding my own business and I came across SOLTANAAAAA! I screamed, "URGH! YOU UGLY THAAANG! YOU MUST HAVE A SAD LIFE!" She gave me the finger and called me a bastard guy. Tears and bogies rolled down my face and uninvitedly entered my mouth. I turned around and all the bench crew were there laughing at me. Fauz and Didil were literally on the floor, Futkii was with them, Emomah was grinning (SHE'S A FRICKIN' EMO, SHE'S NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE ANY EMOTION), Toto and SumSum were crying of laughter, Lucky was pulling my bra strap, Rani and Saleh had a cat fight.. Next thing you know, NiqNiq came towards me and slapped me. The police saw her and took her to jail. I ran home and ran upstairs but failed. I fell down the spiral staircase. So, I went up again and I slammed my door. My dad woke up (he's bare lazy) and came into my room with a red-tomato face and smoke coming out of his ears. He shouted, "VHY YOU WAKE ME UP, SILLY BOY?!" He went out of the room and went back to sleep. I hummed a sad tune and started crying even more (INSPIRED BY HALZ BABYYY!) What a sad day it had been..