Loving My Friend

Disclaimer: Devale is not married in this story.

It was early morning and the sun was just beginning to rise. Crystal was in the gym and had just finished her daily workout when Devale made his way into the gym. She eyed him up and down and spoke to him. They talked for a few minutes until Crystal excused herself to go shower. She made her way to her condo. Tyler Perry, her friend and boss, had purchased a building in downtown Atlanta where she and a few of her coworkers lived. Although she kept a place in New York, Atlanta was quickly becoming her main residence. In the shower she began washing herself and thinking about her sexy ass costar Devale. Devale Ellis was a former football star turned actor and he was fine as fuck. He had a magnetic charm that attracted Crystal to him. They were good friends having been introduced through friends before they began working on Tyler Perry's Sistas. Immediately they were drawn to each other but at the time they met Devale was in a relationship. The two quickly became friends and began to hang out. She helped him through his break up and they spent a lot of time together.

Around eight am both Crystal and Devale were called to the set. They would begin filming their new show Zatima, a spinoff of Sistas. There was no denying that the two had chemistry. Tyler and the fans of the show immediately picked up on them and requested more of them on the show. In thinking about that request Tyler gave the fans what they asked for. Now they were beginning to shoot for Zatima. The first shot of the day was actually the last shot of the first episode. The episodes were filmed in order but the scenes were not filmed in order. Tyler didn't want to throw Crystal and Devale into a sex scene so they filmed the other scenes first. Tyler was happy with their scenes and called for a lunch break.

Crystal found herself becoming hotter and turned on with every scene that they filmed. She was glad for their break. In her trailer she sat and ate lunch with her assistant Mia. Mia was a fresh out of college young lady who wanted to make her mark in the world.

"Girl, yall chemistry on screen is fire. That man is sexy AF."

"He is. I wish we had met at a different time."

"What you mean?"

"If he had been single when we met, we'd probably be together."

"So you do like him?"

"Hell yeah! That man is so fucking sexy."

"You know what your first scene this afternoon is?"

"Yeah and I am not prepared."

"Oooh girl."

The scene where Zac is eating Fatima out is the one that they are about to film. Crystal is so anxious but also ready to film the scene. She's turned on just thinking about it, Devale is also ready for this scene. He get to see Crystal naked, she's sexy as fuck and he can't wait to see her body. At times he tries his hardest not to look at her but he can't help it. She is everything he wanted in a woman. Devale is mentally preparing himself in his trailer for the scene they're about to film. He has to be in a certain headspace in order to get through this scene.

On the set Crystal is nervous but aroused at the same time. She is silently thanking God that this is a closed scene and only a few people will be there. Crystal approached the set in her robe and waited to get into place. Once they were ready Devale joined them on set. Crystal would basically be naked but with a thong on. She laid on the bed and spread her legs. Devale entered the room and she stared at him. She nervously but sexily licked her lips. They eyed each other. The first take of the scene was awkward and showed no chemistry between them which was a first. The second take all their nerves were gone and Devale dived between Crystal's leg, he could immediately smell her arousal and it was getting to him. He wanted so badly to taste her cause smelling her was making him hard. He was glad he was on his stomach so that it wouldn't show.