Zatima- Part 1

To my readers,

This is my first Zatima one shot and NO I'm not making it a story. Sorry, I just don't have the time! I don't like how TP is doing their relationship on the shows. His lack of ability to show positive relationships and progress the storylines are the main reasons I stopped watching Sistas. I am so tired of it. This is what I would like to see in the future for Zatima(both on Sistas and Zatima). It's my interpretation and I hope that you enjoy it! It will have 2-3 parts, I'm not sure exactly how many yet, maybe more but that's a HUGE maybe.

YTA

End of Season 6 on Sistas

Let's face it as much as we love Zac and Fatima together, she deserves better from Zac and Zac needs to get himself together. They need some time apart and Fatima made that decision for them. We all know Zac wasn't going to do it. He depends on Fatima a little too much. At first Fatima decided they needed a little space but as time moved on something in her spirit kept telling her to make it more permanent, so she did. Karen wasn't letting up and was a constant bother and the issues with Heather and Michael were waying too much on her. Fatima just needed a break from the drama, it was starting to make her sick or so she thought. 

Sistas (Season 7-four year time skip)

Zac and Fatima had broken up and she was dealing with it. She had moved back into her apartment and was getting her life together slowly. After all that she went through with Zac she just needed time and space. She had been going to work but had Zac banned from even entering the building. About a month after their break up Fatima started not feeling well even more than before they broke up, she played it off as best as she could around Andi. Fatima had her suspicions and didn't want to alert Andi in any way. However Andi had been extra observant of Fatima and her actions since she had broken up with Zac. Fatima tried to limit her interactions as much as she could. She did well with it until she woke up feeling dizzy one morning. She took the pregnancy test that she had in her possession for two weeks but she really didn't want to know the answer. Mostly because she already knew the answer, taking the test would be the confirmation she didn't want. The last thing she or Zac needed was a baby right now. She ignored all the signs and symptoms that her body was giving her until she couldn't anymore.

Fatima looked down at the two positive tests in her hand and cried. She placed them in the trashcan and laid in her bed and cried. After receiving Fatima's voicemail about not coming in, Andi became concerned. She went to Fatima's apartment but she didn't answer the door. So Andi called her, she heard her phone ring so she knew she was in the apartment, maybe she was asleep. Andi left and went back to work. The next day Fatima pulled herself together and went to work, on her lunch break she went to her doctor's appointment where they confirmed that she was 8 weeks pregnant. Immediately in her mind she began making notes on what her next steps were. Fatima knew she would keep the baby especially after hearing the baby's heartbeat. She couldn't go through another abortion. That was not an option. She went back to work and began to formulate her plan.

A few days later after thoroughly planning, at home in her apartment, Fatima wrote three letters. One to Zac saying that she was moving and not to look for her. The second letter was to Andi and it was a personal thank you and to also say she was moving and not to look for her. Her final letter was her two weeks' notice to Andi, that would be placed in her Human Resources file. She began looking up places that she wanted to move to and settled on Charlotte, NC.

After receiving the letters Andi read them.

"Fatima, can I see you in my office?"

"Sure, be right there."