Taking Action

Izuku tried to move a fridge however he was struggling since he had a heavy turtle shell on his back.

Roshi - My you barely moved it in inch.

Izuku - I do have a 40kg shell on my back so sorry for focusing my strength on that.

Roshi - Well it's nice to hear that you are focused. Anyways Izuku tell me, why were you at the beach?

Izuku remembered what caused him to go to that beach as his face started to change to a sad expression but his eyes soon flashed a small red light. He grabbed a sledgehammer and swung it towards a wheel on the ground.

Izuku - (grunts) I had a friend-well two friends. One his name was Katsuki Bakugo and he was my bestfriend since childhood but ever since he got his quirk...he changed. He became an aggressive, cocky, self centered piece of shit. Bullying those he saw as worthless and taking great pride of doing it. Thinking he would be the best.

Izuku - Then there was my other friend. Her name was Ochaco Uraraka. She was amazing, kind and the first actual friend I had that didn't care that I was quirkless. My first crush.

Roshi watched him gripping the hammer even tighter as he started to hit the wheel even harder.

Izuku - But to my surprise...(grunts) She decided to choose my bully and leave me behind again. Alone! Powerless! A Deku!

Slamming with all his strength, he destroyed the wheel as his eyes glowed red and a aura appeared. Roshi was slightly surprised but he assured Izuku to remain calm.

Roshi - It seems your power is relying on anger. So everyday you will be angry. But you have to remain calm and be furious at the same time.

Izuku understood as he kept reading the book on how to control his Ki and slowly he started to understand everything that was his body was capable of.

He would even dye his hair black and be more silent. However his education didn't stop as he studied extra and even was ahead everyone as he read college level textbooks.

This cycle of training would continue for 3 months as Izuku wasn't able to unlock that transformation but moment to moment his rage was constantly showing and he made progress.

Roshi - Now then I won't be here for the next month. I left you a present but you will have to continue your training on your own.

Izuku - Yes Master Roshi. Thank you and have a good trip.

Roshi patted his back as he left towards his home and Izuku continued to clean out the beach as he grabbed the last washing machine and placed it away, he turned around to see...nothing. A clean beach.

Izuku removed the shell and he was surprised on how light he felt. Instantly he ran across the beach as he timed himself and he was surprised of his speed.

Izuku - 1.02 seconds?! Man that's awesome, I feel like I'm unstoppable. But Master is right, continue training.

He looked himself and decided to change his hairstyle. Grabbing the present he opened it to reveal a new purple gi and a new weighted cape. Heavy but he was able to move around.

He placed it on and he looked at himself, he was actually surprised on how different he looked.