U.A - Day One

Rumi woke up and looked at her room being slightly messy as she stretched, popping a few of her joints.

She looked to her right and saw a clock showing it was 6 in the morning. Grabbing her phone, she saw a picture of Izuku and Keigo next to her smiling and flexing their muscles.

It has been 9 months ever since they met and she knew that they would have her back no matter what. Especially since Keigo and her were accepted to U.A.

Quickly she got dressed for her first day and ate breakfast. Her mom was surprised that she was up early since Rumi was known to be late and liked sleeping in.

She received a text and saw it was from Izuku.

Izuku🐰: Good morning, I'm hoping you do great today. But knowing you...yeah, I'm sure you'll be fine.

Rumi🥕: Fuck off. But thanks, Keigo should be there early so he'll help with leading me to class. But be sure to not crack too many skulls. Be sure to leave me some heads.

Izuku🐰: I'm not patrolling tonight. But I'll be sure to keep that in mind. Just don't cause too much trouble.

Rumi smiled as she ran out her house and started to make her way to her school as a strong wind blew her hair back as a young man with red wings flew passed her and flew up to the clouds.

A few miles behind them, a young boy with familiar hair had finished changing into his new school uniform, he went to brush his teeth and looked at himself in the mirror.

Izuku - Man...I can't believe I'm doing this.

Inko - Izuku, your breakfast is ready!

Izuku - I'm coming.

Quickly eating and he hugged his mother as he opened the door and left to his new destination.

(U.A Class 1A)

Rumi and Keigo were having a small conversation as they sat in the back seats of the class. Almost everyone was present except one seat in the front of Rumi until one young man with a hood covering his face entered the class and sat in the empty desk.

Rumi - Hey. Nice to meet ya, names Rumi. You?

The hodded boy just raised his left arm and flicked her off. However this didn't settle well with the bunny girl as she quickly grabbed him by his collar and removed the hood.

Rumi - Listen here Dickfac-...

The now revealed boy smiled as his hair was familiar to a few students as Rumi said his name.

Rumi - Izuku?!

Izuku - Sup Lola Bunny.

Letting go of his collar as a dual haired color boy walked up to Izuku and both gave each other a small hug and smiled.

Shoto - I knew you weren't gonna fail.

Keigo - This is definitely a surprise but I think you need to give "someone" (pointing to Rumi) an apology.

Izuku - .....nah. I wanted to surprise y'all.

Rumi - Jackass.

Izuku - I love ya too.

Both hugged as Rumi got rid of her pout and smiled seeing her best friends together made her feel much better.

Rumi - Wait, I thought you didn't wanted to become a hero.

Izuku - I didn't but I had a change of heart plus (whispers to the three of them) I couldn't really do patrol with so many pros out now especially with All Might out here now.