Reunion and Introductions

Izuku texted his mother that he had arrived and she texted back.

*On my way*

The door slide open and a young man with red and white hair and a scar on his face opened it as he smiled while still eating his food.

??? - Welcome to my home

??? - Welcome to my home. I'm Shoto Todoroki.

Izuku - Izuku Midoriya. Nice to meet you. I'm here because my mother invited me to your home. Is she here?

Shoto - Oh yeah. Follow me.

He walked in and Izuku quickly took his shoes off as he followed the dual haired boy and they reached a dinner table where his mother was seated in and laughing with a woman similar to her age but had white hair beautiful as snow.

Inko - Sweetheart, it's good that your here. Rei, this is my son I was telling you about.

Rei - Izuku, it's so nice to meet you. Your mother was telling me all about you.

Izuku - Oh, it's a pleasure to meet you too Mrs. Todoroki.

Rei - Please call me Rei, that way I don't feel as old as I am now.

Shoto - Mom your 37. Your not that old.

Rei - Sweetheart, when you have kids of your own you'll understand the difference.

Inko chuckled as she told Izuku and Shoto to take a seat as Izuku was served some food as well.

Izuku - So mom, what's the deal? Did you wanted me to your new friend's family?

Inko - No, you remember 3 months ago when you asked me about your father's side of the family.

Izuku - Oh that. Don't worry about that, I forgot about it already.

Inko - Well, I did some looking around and I found out about Rei and her family since her husband and your father were cousins.

Izuku - Oh really?

Shoto - I didn't even know dad had cousins.

Rei - Your father is still a man of mystery.

Izuku - Okay then...where is my...uuuncle? Cousiiin?

Inko chuckled and she explained that his uncle would return in a few moments but they heard the door open and they heard two voices. One seemed familiar to Izuku but he couldn't remember from where.

??? - Toya, you really need to stop letting villains capture just for show.

Toya - It's not my fault that I'm people can't keep their hands off me. But I'll try to be less irresistible dad.

Both opened the kitchen door and saw that Inko and Izuku were here as both bowed...well the older man did, he slapped Toya from the back of his head as he bowed too.

Shoto - Hey dad.

Rei - It's good to see you two home safely.

Inko - Enji. It's a pleasure to meet you.

Izuku - Endeavor? Wow...that was unexpected.

Enji - Inko? It has been so long since we last saw you. How long...14 years ago?

Rei - Yes! Now I remember, you were in labor that day. I had just gotten out of the hospital with Shoto and you were rushing to the hospital with Izuku and your husband.

Enji - How is Hisashi after all this time?

Inko - Sadly, I can't really say much since we haven't heard from him. I wish that he writes us soon.

Enji nodded and noted Izuku and how big he was. He was similar to Shoto's height but he was far more built than his son.

Enji - Izuku, it's so good to finally meet you. Tell us about yourself.

Izuku - Oh...well. I'm currently training in martial arts.

Enji - That's actually good. Does your quirk rely on battle?

Izuku - Actually...I'm quirkless uncle.

Enji - I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend.

Izuku - No it's fine. None of you knew. Plus it doesn't bother me. I may not be able to go to the hero course but probably I'll find something else.

Enji - I mean, many different pros work like if they were quirkless. Take Eraserhead for example. Without his eyes, he's technically quirkless but he gets the job done.

Izuku smiled and even felt really happy that one person other than his master was acknowledging the abilities of a quirkless person.

Izuku - Thanks but I've made up my mind. U.A isn't for me however I'll still thinking of applying to some agency's to get some work.

Endeavor - Well if you want...I could take you in once you fully finish high school. Maybe as an intern during your time there.

Izuku - Thank you. But I prefer getting by my own path.

Enji smiled as he patted his head and Toya just looked at him and he smirked.

Toya - Yeah, I like him already. Say cousin why don't you show me what you got. I could use that Martial Arts for my own moves.

Izuku - ...alright. Just be ready, I won't go easy on you.

Toya - Ready and stealing my lines. I think he might be my favorite family member.

Rei looked at him with a saddened expression as Toya instantly felt a pain in his heart and instantly hugged his mother.

Toya - I'm sorry. Please don't cry.

Rei looked at Inko with a smug look as she knew that technique of every mother.

Everyone went to the training room and Inko was worried that Izuku was gonna get hurt. Izuku on the other hand wanted to fight without any handicaps so he started to remove the cape he had.

Toya - I wanted to ask, why are you wearing that cape?

Izuku - This is a weighted cape so that I can increase my strength and speed. You wanna try?

He was able to remove it as Izuku let out a deep breath and threw it to Toya who caught it but instantly fell to the ground.

Toya - (grunting) god d-damn. This weighs a lot. I can barely pick it up.

Enji went to pick it up and he could admit that it was heavy. This surprised everyone that even Enji was having trouble and they looked at Izuku who started to do some light warmups at a fast pace that everyone could barely keep up.

 This surprised everyone that even Enji was having trouble and they looked at Izuku who started to do some light warmups at a fast pace that everyone could barely keep up

After finishing with a strong punch towards Toya's direction, Izuku went to his spot and took a stance.

Izuku - I'm ready.