Day Of Fate

Rumi: You idiots really thought you could have taken me?!

Rumi spoke as she piled up the thugs. She cracked her neck and jumped to a nearby zone. The wrecked city zone.

Keigo: Yo!

Rumi: Good to see you. Who are you paired with?

Keigo: Umm....

Bakugo: DIE!!!

Rumi: ...fuck.

Izuku and Aizawa kept fighting as they synchronized quickly.

Aizawa: Not bad for an ex-vigilante.

Izuku: Slowing down old man?

Aizawa: Down!

Izuku ducked and Aizawa threw his scarf to tie up a villain and spun him around like a wrecking ball.

Izuku jumped and kicked him down to a group of 6.

Izuku: These guys are low level thugs. How do they plan to kill All Might.

Aizawa: Not sure but it seems we finally dropped enough of these guys. Go find the others!

Izuku: Sir?

Aizawa: The rest of these guys can be handled by me. Don't worry. Go!

Izuku: ...yes sir!

Izuku blasted the group as he flew to the nearby zones. He felt Asui and Mineta in the Shipwrecked Zone.

Mineta: WE'RE GONNA DIE!!!

Tsuyu: Mineta, you sure the hero course is for you.

Mineta: SHUT UP!

The villains were about to attack the ship but they heard the shout of someone.

Izuku: Delaware...Smash!

A giant gust of wind was shot at the middle of the water as the power sucked in the villains.

Izuku flew down and blasted at each villain. Asui jumped high with Mineta in her arms as Mineta saw how Izuku was just floating in the air.

Mineta saw something in Midoriya. It was power. He saw something even greater than All Might. This actions caused Mineta to act as he threw his balls at the water. Making the villains to get stuck together and Izuku gave him a thumbs up.

Izuku: Head to the entrance!

He flew off to get the others. He sensed Rumi and Keigo nearby and decided to let them handle the thugs.

Izuku: Yaoyorozu, Jirou and Kaminari are nearby.

He flew faster and saw that one villain had crawled out of the ground and was about to grab Kaminari however Izuku flew in and kicked him away.