end.

ever since mark and donghyuck can finally call each other boyfriends, the ceo has been calling his secretary to come to his office because he has some "work" to give him. of course, this is just an excuse so he can cling to his boyfriend. and even though mark has been doing this multiple times, donghyuck always found himself falling for it.

i mean can you blame him? he's still working under the lee company as a secretary, and if ceo has told him to do something then, obviously, he's going to do it.

just like right now, he was too focused on the email he was writing but immediately stopped doing this the moment he heard the telephone ring—that can only mean one thing and that is the ceo is telling him to come to his office.

but all that was far from the state he's in right now.

here is donghyuck trapped between the table and mark's buff body, attempting to catch his breath while the older's hungry lips chases his.

slowly, mark's hand started snaking around donghyuck's waist while his other hand find its way to the younger's under thighs. and without a warning, he lifted his boyfriend, making him seat on his desk.

almost immediately, he earned a yelp from donghyuck, causing their kiss to break. "love! don't do that!" he exclaims, slapping the older's shoulders before hiding his face on mark's neck.

"you're so cute when you get mad like that..." he pants. his hands, which were just on top of donghyuck's waist, are now making their way under his button-up.

the younger was about to pull away, yet he stopped when he felt his lover giving him wet kisses down on his neck. he wanted to push the older's body away as he wanted to give him a long scolding but his body reacted before his mind could as he was now tilting his head to give mark more access.

donghyuck's low moans started to fill the room and the papers, files and other belongings that mark had on his desk has slowly been pushed away by mark's free hand. well, he has to make sure that the younger is comfortable.

the younger brought his hand up so he can play with mark's hair. the ceo on the other hand is sneakily making their way inside donghyuck's button-up—touching every bit of his skin. starting from his waist and up to his nipples, playing with them.

a loud moan escaped donghyuck's mouth, and that's also the time he fell conscious about their situation. "mark!" he grab mark's arm to stop him from what he was doing with his nipples because it feel like he has no plans on stopping.

the older just hums, lifting his brow while looking at his lover with hooded eyes.

"t-this is the third time this week!" he noted, trying hard to not let out the slightest moan because he knows if he did then mark will just continue to play with his nipples more.

"hm... just three?" he said in a low voice, "that number is a bit low, should i do more?"

donghyuck couldn't say anything back and just bite his bottom lip as it was slowly getting hard to contain his moans. mark instantly noticed this, as donghyuck's grip on his arms are getting tighter.

the younger looked away with a blush creeping on his cheeks, "y-you called me here to give me work... now where is it?" he stutters, "shouldn't a secretary be working right now?"

mark hums once again. he finally stopped his fingers and just let it slide down on donghyuck's waist. he leaned down to peck on the younger's cheeks before releasing a breathy chuckle,  "you're doing it right now." he managed to tease.