📢PLEASE READ

hi all !

just wanted to let you know that this book is almost three years old and my writing style has changed A LOT. this book was also written between myself and an old friend and therefore some chapters may not line up.

i am in the process of rewriting this entire book, but this book will stay up even after the updated version is published purely because some may prefer this version.
below is a list of things that will change :
•some information about aislinn
•storyline throughout the book
•simple layout
•chapters in chronological order
•relationships between aislinn and colleagues
• book cover - title will remain the same
•character portrayal
•requests will always be open!

that last point is important! unlike this version where requests would open and close, the rewrite will have requests open at all times. requests can be made in the comments of ANY CHAPTER, in my dms, on my comment wall, or anywhere in this book. you can even start making requests for the new book now, so that they will be uploaded along with the rest of the chapters!
CREDITS WILL BE GIVEN AT THE START AND END OF THE CHAPTER.

that being said, requests are open for this book too! i will continue updating this book only with requests or updates regarding the process on the new version, so feel free to make requests here! i will starts working on them as soon as possible to keep you guys occupied whilst waiting for the new book!

let me know if you want to be tagged when i post the updated version.

ALSO thank you all so much for 28k+ reads and 350+ votes, it means a lot to me!

thats all for now, thanks for reading!