Hurt/Comfort (Mick, Joey)

MICK:

Mick enters your apartment. As soon as he hears your sobbing from the living room he runs to you. You are sitting on the sofa. Your hands in front of your face. In one hand you hold your phone tightly.

Through your loud sobs and the phone he can think that you are once again on the phone with your sister and you have argued.

"Y/N baby, everything is fine." You feel his arm around your neck, pulling you onto his lap and pulling you against his chest.

You sob even louder. "We've been fighting again." You cry against his chest. Mick runs his hand over your back. "Don't cry over her."

You lift your head and look him in the eye. You feel Mick tense up. His eyes fill with pity.

"She's my sister. Why can't it be like it used to be?" You bury your head in his chest again.

"It's just a phase. It'll be okay." He gives you a kiss on the top of your head and lets himself sink backwards so that he lies on the sofa and you on top of him.

With his tall figure he takes you tightly in his arms. "It's going to be okay." He slowly strokes your back. Your sobs become quieter.

Through Mick's body heat and his steady breathing, you feel your eyes getting heavier and heavier.

JOEY:

"Who did this to you?" Joey asks upset when he sees you crying on your bed. You look up.

"Nobody." You answer in a brittle voice. You are embarrassed and look down at the floor. Joey kneels down in front of you. He puts his fingers under your chin and pushes it up. So that you have to look him in the eyes.

"Don't be embarrassed. Tell me who did it." He says gently but at the same time with a certain anger. His thumbs wipe your tears from your cheeks. You lean against his touch and close your eyes.

"I read comments. Under a picture of the two of us. They say I'm not good enough for you. That I'm ugly." You sob.

Joey looks at you in disbelief. "Doll, don't believe that. There is no one better than you. You're perfect." You smile and turn your head and give his palm a soft kiss. "Thank you."

He smiles. "Come here honey." He pulls you into a hug. As he pulls away from you, he presses a kiss to your forehead.