Chapter 3

(Smut Warning)

After kissing aggressively for what seemed like an hour we release trying to catch our breaths. While she's still catching her breath, I start kissing her neck, and she begins moaning. As I'm about to take off her shirt I look up at her for approval and she nods. I take her shirt off, and then her bra. She was much more beautiful naked. I leave a trail of kisses from her neck to her stomach and left some hickeys on her neck. I slide down her pants to see her underwear is already soaked.

"C'mon I barely even touched you" I laugh.

"It's my first time" She shyly says.

"Don't be annoying"

"What? you should've told me" I pouted.

"I could've been a little softer on you"

"Just don't hurt me okay?" Her eyes soften.

"The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but if I do hit me okay?" I say and she nods.

I go back down and slowly slide her underwear off, yeah she's really really wet. I give her one long lick to get a taste and she's already started moaning. I circle my tongue around her clit a few times before sucking on it. The whole house would've heard her if they were home.

"Ahhh ahhh Y/n your mouth is good ahh right there~" she moans while gripping onto the bed sheets.

"F-fuck!"

It was like I was making out with her pussy. I decided to stick my tongue into her and she squirmed a few times.

"Ow ow ow"

After a few ows she was all fine and back to moaning, and pushing my head into her.

"ohhhh my GOD y/n ah ahhh" she moans while riding my face.

Right before she reaches her climax I stop sucking and put my face up.

"why'd you stopppp?" she says and pouts.

"How do you look so cute and sexy at the same time, you really do amaze me" I say

"Well I'm Minatozaki Sana" She says.

"I stopped because I'm about to put a finger in" I say and her eyes open wide.

"Go slow please" She says with a tiny of red on her face.

"Of course" I give her a peck, letting her taste herself before slowly putting my finger into her.

After a few tears and moans she's gotten comfortable to it and is back to moaning crazily. She quickly hits her climax and her juices are everywhere. I lick all of it away while she's heavily breathing. After I lay on her and look up to see her beautiful face. I start kissing her chest up to her cheek and left a few more hickey's on her neck.

"You're gonna have to hide those" i chuckle.

"Nothing makeup can't do" she says.

"So how was it?" i ask and look up at her.

"I think that was the best first time anyone could ever have" she says.

"You okay? It didn't hurt that much did it" I worry.

"It hurts just a little, but I should be fine" She caresses my head.

"Thank you for worrying though"

"Of course" I smile.

"Round 2 in the shower?" She asks and i laugh.

"Lets goooo" I pick her up from the bed and run in to the bathroom.