Chapter 10

The video starts off with my interview where the mc's asks me who I'm looking forward to seeing tonight.

"C'mon that's a lie, you know you were looking forward to seeing Sana" Momo says.

"HEY, does that mean she wasn't looking forward to me?" Dahyun asks Momo who's nodding at her and patting her back.

"Did you see how the crowd cheered when you said Twice though? I know damn well all the shippers were in there" Jeongyeon says.

"You guys are all delusional, i WAS looking forward to seeing Dahyun and Jin oppa, it's just that something came up later" I say and smile.

"Like what?" Chae asks and pauses the video.

Making me remember what else happened that night, so my smile slowly faded away. Sana noticed and hugged me tightly.

"i'm sorryyy" She whispers in to my ear.

"I know you are, it's okay" I say quietly.

All the members are glaring at Chae.

"OH SHIT I FORGO-" Chae yelled before Mina closed her mouth.

"No more talking from you tonight" Mina says with Chae on her lap.

"Let's go back to watching" I say and they all nod at me while i'm in Sanas arms.

The next clip was me winking at Sana. I don't know how the hell they got it, but fans are always able to catch everything.

"What a flirt Y/n, you know Sana can't handle your looks" Nayeon says.

"Yea i knowwww" I say and playfully roll my eyes, causing me to get a slap from Sana.

"OW"

"cocky" she says.

"sorryy" I say and lay back in to her more.

"you guys had tons of moments at MAMA bro" Momo says.

"Literally were the idols of the night" Dahyun says.

We skip to the part where the fans have a fancam of me reacting to Twice's performance. Every time Sana was singing the camera guy would point the camera to me, and you could tell I was annoyed around the 5th time. I just had to smile or dance along.

"The camera man even shipped you guys" Mina says.

"That means we're meant to be right?" Sana asks.

"You guys were always meant to be" Tzuyu says.

"They kept on putting the camera on me man, LIKE PUT IT ON SOMEONE ELSE" I yell and they all laugh at me.

After watching TV for a little we all talked and caught up with eachother, even though I was only away from them for a few days. It was about 3 am and we had an afternoon schedule tomorrow, so we all just stayed up. Now they're playing uno.

"I'm sooo tired" I say and yawn.

"Did you ask your manager if you could sleep over yet?" Jihyo asks.

"Yup, just asked Seo-yun unnie" I say with my head on Sana's shoulder watching them play.

"I just realized I've never asked Sadness unnie to sleepover all those times"

"Ehhh she doesn't care anymore, she trusts us" Jeongyeon says and puts her card down.

"That's good" I say and she hums.

"When are you going to tell Pd-nim, you and Sana are together?" Mina asks.

"Maybe tomorrow?" I say.

"Tomorrow? Sounds sooo tiring" Sana whines.

"It's fineee babe, i'll do all the talking, you can just sit there and look pretty" I say.