Chapter 16

We arrive at Jungkook's condo and could hear music blasting from the inside. As I expected the door was unlocked so we welcomed ourselves in. Pop songs pulse through the air, mingling with the sounds of laughter and conversation. No bright lights were on, just Jungkook's purple LED lights that surrounded the condo. While i'm placing the alcohol down on the kitchen counter I feel some hands placed on my shoulders. I turn around and immediately smile once I see Jungkook.

"Hey, you guys made it!" He exclaims, helping us unload the alcohol.

"It's not a party without Kim Y/n" I chuckle.

"That's right!" He chuckles.

"...And you also have the alcohol"

"BLACKPINK IS IN THE HOUSE!!" A familiar voice shouts as the door opens.

"Always making an entrance" Jungkook hugs Lisa.

"Damn there's already so many people!" Rosè looks around.

"Let's start pouring shots!!" Jennie heads to the alcohol table where Mina and Chaeyoung are arranging the drinks.

"Where are your members Sana?" Jungkook asks Sana who's standing beside me.

"They should be here like riiight now" She points to the door and the girls walk in.

"How'd you know?" He looks at her in shock.

"We have each other's locations" She giggles.

"Have you guys started drinking yet?" Jeongyeon walks over to us.

"Not yet, let's take some shots!" I grab some shot cups and start pouring.

"You want one babe?"

"Of course!" She excitedly nods.

"Alright everyone grab a shot!" I say and hand a shot to Jungkook.

"Cheers to a great night!" Jungkook clinks his cup in to mine.

"Cheers!" The Blackpink and Twice girls say.

"Ahh Y/n come with me, I have an actress friend who wants to meet you" Jungkook pats my shoulder and starts leading me towards the balcony.

"Wait we just got here" I stop and look at Sana.

"You can go babe, I have the girls" She gives me a smile of approval and sits in between Mina and Momo.

"Now let's go" Jungkook leads the way again.

"We met while I was recording my MV, she's a big fan of you"

"I wonder who it is" I look at everyone who's at the party.

"Y/n meet Han Sohee" He stops me infront of this woman.

"Sohee noona meet Kim Y/n"

"Nice to meet you" I give a small smile and bow.

"When Jungkook said you guys were friends I didn't believe him" She laughs and bows back at me.

"I heard you're a big fan" I make conversation.