Chapter 11

I wake up from Tofu barking because someone was knocking on my door. I ignore him the first 4 times, but it just continued on. I look at my clock to see that it's 9 in the morning. I decide to get up and open the door half awake and about to beat Jisoo up.

"Unnie if you're waking me up this early for no reason I'm really going to kill y-"

"Oh. hi baby, what are you doing here?" I ask as my frown turns upside down when I look at her.

"Hi my sleeping monster" She says, kissing my cheek before entering the room.

"Why are you here so early?" I ask and look at her again after rubbing my eyes.

"Not that I'm complaining or anything"

"I just wanted to hang out with you before we go to the company today" She says and sits on my bed as Tofu goes to snuggle with her.

"Oh okay, lemme go brush my teeth" I say and speed walk out my room but bump in to Jisoo.

"If I were the one standing outside your door you would've attacked me" She says and I roll my eyes.

"All love right unnie?" I ask and give her a sarcastic smile which she returned back.

"Right" She says and walks away.

I quickly brush my teeth and wash my face before going back to my room. I walk in to see Sana laying down and playing with Tofu

"Awww both of my babies" I say and walk up to them.

"Aren't we so cute" She says and sits up as I nod at her.

"Good morning kiss?"

"That's like the only reason I brushed my teeth babe" I say and kiss her.

"You're so crazy" She giggles after we release.

"Crazy in loveee" I say and put my arms on her shoulders.

"So should we stay in bed to cuddle for a few minutes orrr have breakfast?"

"I think the first option is much better" She says and pulls me in to bed.

"A bit aggressive today huh" I say while laying on top of her.

"Just happy to be with you" She says and kisses my forehead.

"I'm happy to be with you too" I say and lay my head on her chest.

"Did Jihyo tell you what we're doing today?"

"Its the second day of dance practice, so we're gonna be dancing pabo" She says while caressing my back.

"Oh yeaaa" I say and yawn with my eyes closed.

"What time did you sleep last night?" She asks me.

"I think around 2?" I say.

"Aww my poor baby" She says while she holds me in her arms.

"Are you gonna be okay today?"

"I'll always be okay if you're around me" I say with a small smile.

"You're so CHEESY Y/n!" Jisoo says while standing at the door making Tofu jump off the bed and walk out the room to play with Dalgom.

"I'm gonna tell Jennie unnie that you like Lisa more than her if you don't leave me alone unnie!" I say and sit up to look at her.

"You're bluffing!" Jisoo says with a smirk.

"Oh really?" I grab my phone and start looking for Jennie's contact.

"OKAY OKAY I'LL LEAVE YOU ALONE" She yells before running back to her room, which is on the other side of the dorm.