Chapter 2

"HEYY Y/N" Jihyo says as I walk in.

"HEY JIHYO" I say back as I sit between Mina and Momo

"Where's Sana?" Momo asks.

"In our room, she's a bit um tired" I say while watching the movie.

"Ourrr room huh?" Mina says and raises her eyebrows up and down with Momo.

"And what'd she do to be so tired?" Momo asked and continued with her eyebrows.

"You guys are so weird, we're just friends" I say and roll my eyes.

"Yea okay "just friends" my ass" they both say and laugh.

"You guys are so delusional I swear" I say.

"No we're not, it's so obvious you guys like each other" Mina says.

"Yea you guys have been alone the whole time" Momo says.

"We've only been here for one day, and she's mad at me right now anyways." I say

"She might just be on her period" Mina says.

"You might actually be right Mina" I say. "This movie is boring I'm going back to my room"

"ENJOY WATCHING GUYS" I yell at everyone before leaving the room.

I head back to my room and walk in to see Sana sleeping like a kitten. I put a blanket over her and then go sit down at my desk.

"Hmm is she actually on her period?" I ask myself. I go to the bathroom to see some pads in the trash.

"So she is, makes sense"

I go back to my desk and open my laptop and play Valorant for a good hour and a half until Yoongi and Momo walked into the room.

"Hey Y/n and Sana!" He says and then noticed the sleeping Sana.

"Shhhhh she's sleeping oppa" I say and look at her.

"Oh shoot my bad, but everyone is going to the mall, wanna join?" He asks.

"No it's fine I'll stay here to take care of Sana, she's on her period" I say whispering the last part.

He mouths an oh. "Sounds like you guys are gonna be watching the house then, so stay safe!" he says.

"And be careful with Sana, shes a bit aggresive when shes on her period." Momo says and the both of them leave.

"As if that helped at all" I sigh and look at her sleeping.

"How is she tired, we just woke up like 3 hours ago, what a sleepyhead"

I turn back around and continue playing Valorant for another hour.

"my eyes are burninggg, that's my cue to get off" I close my laptop and go lay on my side of the bed and face Sana's back while I'm on my phone watching some Twice videos.

"Mannn Sana is so damn pretty I swearrr" I say while watching my phone.

Suddenly Sana turns around and looks at me.

"Holy shit!"

"Uhm goodmorning no- good afternoon sleepyhead" i say, putting my phone down to look at her.

"good afternoon" she says, while rubbing her eyes, but than puts her hand to her stomach. "ahh ah"

"cramps?" i ask and she nods. "Why didn't you tell me you were on your period dummy"

"Cause i just got it today, stopp asking me questions i need something warm for my stomach" she says and crawls up in to a ball with her hand over her stomach still.