Chapter 8

After NewJeans finished their performance it was going to be IVE and then Twice, so the girls went backstage to start getting ready while IVE was performing. The staff made another group come down and sit next to me, thankfully it was Itzy. I love these girls, all talented and pretty. They bow to me before scooting down, with Ryujin next to me.

"Hey unnie" Ryujin said.

"Hellooo" I say and look at her.

"Oh so you're actually looking at me" She says.

"What's that supposed to mean" I ask.

"Well you couldn't even put your eyes on Sana unnie for a second" She says and laughs.

"Yahh, we have shippers in the audience, I don't want to boost their shipping power" I say.

"I always like to boost their 'shipping power' or whatever you said, I do it with Yeji" She says and looks over at Yeji.

"Maybe I should boost it" I say while laughing.

"But not too much, you don't want dating rumors to happen" She says.

"Of course" I say.

IVE finishes their performance and Twice gets on stage. I cheer like a fan would and the camera guy caught it, putting me on the big screen. I'm gonna kill this guy, I say in my head. After noticing I was on the screen I got embarrassed and looked down in shame while Itzy was laughing at me.

"NOT FUNNY GUYS" I yell.

"Y/N IS TWICE'S BIGGEST FAN GIRL" J-hope yells from behind us.

"I'LL KILL YOU HOBI" I yell before turning back around, cause I'm kinda causing a scene.

The girls start their performance and the crowd goes crazy. It sounded like all the fans were men too. Whenever It got to Sana's part I would just admire her, because for some reason whenever I see Sana on stage, she just hits different. The damn camera man catches one of those moments of me admiring Sana during her part and Ryujin had to tap on me to notice I was on the screen.

"The camera man really loves me today" I say after I got off the screen and glared at him.

"I can already see the viral clips of you and Sana on social media" Ryujin says and  I roll my eyes.

-Time Skip-

All the idols are at an after party that HYBE is hosting. Everyone is in this large room that I didn't even know the company had. Groups are mixed with eachother and everyone's having fun. Multiple songs are playing, some people are dancing, drinking, or just doing anything. The place is paparazzi free.

After walking in the first person to grab me was Jungkook.

"Y/NNN" He says and pulls me to the dance floor.

"Ummm Hi Jungkook" I say.

"CONGRATS ON YOUR AWARD MAN" He yells while dancing.

"I think you have a bit too much alcohol in you right now" I say and look around for someone to get Jungkook.

"YAH KIM TAEHYUNG"

"Yesss cuz?" He says as he walks over.

"Get your boyfriend" I say and hand Jungkook to him.

I then walk over to the area where I see most of the JYPE idols.

"YAYYY Y/N'S HERE" Nayeon says, making everyone look my way. I see everyone here except Sana. I walk over to the couch and sit down.

"You guys all reek of alcohol" I say.

"You should too, Ms Soloist of the Year" Chan says and hands me a shot.