Chapter 5

"Sana"

"I'll give you some privacy" She said while smirking and left the room. I roll my eyes and answer the phone.

"Hellooo?"

"Soooo I'm your favorite idol huh?" She asks while giggling.

"You even called me unnie, you never do that"

"YEA, so you wanna have a meal with me or what?" I ask while smiling.

"Hmmm lemme think about it..... SURE" She says.

"I'll be at your dorm in 30 minutes, GET READY, BYE BYE" I say and hang up before she can say anything.

I get out of bed and quickly do my morning routine and get ready. I look at myself in the mirror for a good 5 minutes before leaving my room. I see Jisoo on the couch sitting with Tofu.

"Can you watch Tofu for me?? Prettyy please" I ask her while putting my hands together.

"I would but i'm going out with Jennie" She says and looks at me begging.

"Where are YOU going???"

"Out" I say trying to hide my smile.

"With Sana??" She asks

"Maybeee"

"I guess I'll just take Tofu with me and leave him with Dahyun" I say and pick him up.

"Ha ha ha, Dubu with dubu" Jisoo says and laughs at her own joke.

"Okay, I'm leaving now, have fun with Jennie!" I say and leave.

Their dorm is quite close to mine, so I got there in like 5 minutes. I quickly go up to their floor and knock on the door. Mina opens it.

"Y/n? and Tofu? What's going on" She asks and I laugh.

"Just going out with Sana today" I say and walk in.

"Ohhh so that's why she was freaking out on what to wear" She says and trails behind me.

"Where's Dahyun??" I ask.

"In her room with Momo, I wouldn't walk in there if I was you" She says as I was about to open it.

"Wellll can you guys take care of Tofu for me while I'm out?" I ask and she gladly accepts, taking Tofu out of my arms.

"My babyyyy" I say and Sana pops her head out of her room.

"I heard my name~" She says and she looks like she has no shirt on.

"Go get dressed Sana" I say.

"Wanna help me?" She says before giggling and going back into her room.

"She's crazy" I say and sit on the couch to watch Chae play videogames.

"Yea, but it seems like you like that" Chae says while focusing on the screen.

"What she said" Mina says and sits down next to Chae.

"Just friends guys" I say while shaking my head.

"Yeaaa okay" Mina says.

"You're full of lies unnie" Chae says.

"I'm being for real broo, now lemme play" I say and grab the second controller.

"Y/nnnn!!!" I hear Sana yell right when I get in the game.

"Your wife is calling for you Y/n!" Nayeon says while walking out of her room.

"NOT MY WIFE" I say and get up from the couch.